Ratings for Dr. Michael Saruna

Exceptional Dentist with extensive training and mastery, a knowledgeable staff and impeccably neat dental office! Dr. Saruna has exceeded above and beyond any expectations. With a delicate touch and some high tech tools he was able to completely change the look of my smile. My confidence has been restored. Wow! Thank you Dr. Saruna! My family and I are very thankful to be under your care! -Melisa

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

The best dentist ever!! He took care of me, he's accommodating, thoughtful, gives you all the options, and makes you feel empowered with your dental choices.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I am a new patient of Dr. Saruna. In my over 45 years of going to the Dentist, I have never had a more complete exam than I did with Dr. Saruna. Very complete, detailed and honest. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new dentist to consider Dr. Saruna.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Highly recommended! Great knowledge for jaw problems he helped me find relief from months of pain!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Saruna and his staff are great. At every appointment I was brought directly in with no wait. Dr. Saruna is very knowledgeable and had no problem answering any questions that I had. I first came to him because I had headaches, neck and jaw pain, tooth sensitivity and ringing in my ears. He suggested that I get an oral appliance to properly align my jaw and after only one month of wearing it all of these symptoms have gotten better. I would definitely recommend going to see Dr. Saruna if you have any of these problems!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I miss Dr. Sauna!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have moved out of Windsor almost 5 yrs ago and every time I go to my local Dentist, I miss Saruna more and more. His assistant and hygienist are so awesome as well. They are all SO friendly and extremely welcoming. You guys should be given an award LOL!!! 5 stars all the way!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I will always return to Saruna. Staff and facilities are great. I have now moved my little children here for honest and good care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Best dentist in the city!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

My initial consultation was thorough and in depth. Hour of operation are convenient and appointments were booked around my schedule. Reception staff was extremely friendly. My insurance was billed directly, leaving me the balance to pay. Dental hygienist and assistance were pleasant. They took the time to explore plain procedures. Dr. Saruna was they first dentist to create a dental appliance, which alleviate the pain in my jaw and head, due to my grinding during sleep. Dr. Saruna fixed the chip in my front tooth, which I'm extremely embarrassed about. It now matches the rest of my teeth. In the past I've been nervous and leary about going to have my teeth worked on. No longer do I feel this way. I'm excited to show my smile.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr.Saruna provided me with not only excellent consultation but great workmanship with regards to the tooth cap and appliance I received.The mouth appliance was for grinding and jaw tension and I'd recommend it to anyone with jaw issues and pain. It also reduced the amount of snoring I did at night.Best thing I did to help in my day to day activities.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013