Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Grocela

Extremely helpful with my urology condition after 3 other doctors, excellent patient/doctor repor, great staff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I am so happy to have found Dr. Grocela 4 years ago after a very long time of going from doctor to doctor and no one being able to help me. When I first saw him, he had received and reviewed all my files and told me he WAS GOING TO HELP ME. I burst into tears because it was the first time I had heard words that were positive. I had a procedure at Mass General Hospital and I am so happy to report that HE DID HELP ME! I see him on a yearly basis now and I look forward to my visits. He is caring, extremely competent and just plain NICE! I can't say that about too many doctors I've been to in my life. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a severe urological problem.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I cannot recommend Dr. Grocela enough! He is so very knowledgeable. He received my files from my local doctors and was ready and waiting with information on my first visit. I was completely at ease with him. He is the only doctor (after a 10 year journey) who was able to help me with my urological problems. I have recommended him to others many times. I wish that every doctor could be as helpful, interested in your problem, and kind as he is. Talk about "bed-side manner"... he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Joseph A. Grocela's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1991)

AHC