Dr. Kristie Kolkind

Ratings for Dr. Kristie Kolkind

Dr. Kolkind is such an amazing doctor! Has been my families doctor for many many years, she has always been respectful and caring. I feel she listens to my problems without judgement. The office staff is always friendly and smiling! If you can get her to be your doctor, then you will have nothing to worry about! The only thing that isnt great is that she is a very very busy doctor so getting in for appointments are a little tricky but that is understandable as she is usually delivering babies!!

Submitted February 2, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Kolkind for 7 years now and she is hands down the best doctor I've ever been too. She is awesome with our children and anyone would be lucky to have her as their Dr.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

This wowan is not only great at what she does but always comes to work with a smile on her face. #1 doctor I've had so far.... Hands down

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

She is absolutely lovely. I have been seeing her for 10 years and has walked with me through all three of my pregnancies. She provides me with insightful advice and genuinely seems happy to see our family every time we have an appointment. I am sure she has hundred of patients, but always dotes on my kids and makes them feel so special. She never seems to rush us, always listens to my concerns and offers referrals if needed. I couldn't imagine a better doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Kolkind is the kindest and best dr that I've ever had. She was my Dr when I was pregnant and agreed to keep me as a patient as well as take on my whole family as patients after my pregnancy. She helped me through postpartum depression and was very kind to me during this time. Angie and Shelly were amazing and always got my family in when we needed to be seen. I now live in a different province and will miss Dr. Kolkind and her staff tremendously. Thank you for everything!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Listens well and seems to truly care. Office is well run.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Friendly and organized receptionists. Caring andknowledgeable Dr.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr kolkind was my prenatal doctor and I was less than pleased with her care right from the start... all my appointments I felt were very rushed and non informative. As a newly pregnant woman for the first time I expected to get more information on how things were progressing... I literally learned more about my pregnancy and what to expect from Google than I did my doctor. She didn't ask me any questions about what I wanted or tell me what to expect at any point during my pregnancy...I had to volunteer information and make sure she wrote what I wanted down and when there were concerns about protein in mg urine and high blood pressire and low amniotic fluid she never told me what she was looking for or anything even after I asked and tried to fish for more information. I had to go home and look it up myself which caused me more worry.. I understand she's probably delivered hundreds of babies and nothing surprises her anymore and sees these things everyday... but she needs to make sure she takes more time to explain things.. expecially to first time moms...I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.. I was very dissapointed with the care I received... also.. I had to remind her to order certain tests.... it was all such a joke to be honest...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Kolkind has been my doctor for approx 10 years. She's kind, patient and thorough. I would recommend her to anyone searching for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I never feel rushed when during my appointments.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015