Ratings for Dr. Kristie Kolkind

She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I never feel rushed when during my appointments.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Kolkind is amazing! I have been a patient of hers for 13 years. She has delivered both of my children and is now their doctor as well. She truly cares and has been phenomenal with my daughter that has lung/breathing problems. She fits us in even if short notice and has always correct diagnosis (even after being told something off the wall by a walk in clinic). Thank you dr.kolkind for everything you have done for our family!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Excellent doctor - caring, friendly, kind, always has time to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

My children and I have been with Dr. Kolkind for about ten years now. She is very caring and always takes time to answer questions and listen. She takes an interest in my family and always asks about my children even when they are not with me. She has fit us into her day with very short notice. Overall she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

She was my health care provider for both of my children. Excellent professionalism, great bedside manner, informative.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

dr kolkind is pleasant, unfortunately being nice isnt enough to disguise her incompetence. the most PAINFUL, rough exams ive EVER had. when complications of possible early labor arose at 29 weeks, she offered no sound medical advice on what i can expect, but instead said "oh rats"...and snapped her fingers...who does that???? when i was advised by a nurse to come into the hospital at 3 in the morning because of contractions 3 months early, she instructed the nurse over the phone to tell me to come back at 7 in the morning...4 hours later. the first time my kids were ever sick, her exact words upon walking in the room was "lets get these kids drugged up!" after whordes of unecessary prescriptions and unanswered questions, i chose 2 find another dr. she no doubt is a wonderful person and mother, but i need a knowledgeable skilled dr, not a friend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

With all sencerity, I truly believe that I have the the fortune to experience her professionalism, knowledge and generosity since meeting with her almost 7 years ago now. I firmly believe that through some bolt of luck she became not only my doctor but someone whom i deeply respect and admire. Dr.Kolkind has exceeded any expectations I thought I should have, has educated me regarding personal, emotional, physical care~ from what i believe is not only directed from her professional point ~ but as well as her genuine interest in healing and advancement. If looking for an OBGYN or GP ~ I highly recommend the outstanding integrity this woman has to offer. God for bid if she ever decided to finish her career. I'd be lost! I currently have 9 specialist- and been trhough twice as many as that~ TRUST is descriptive enough. And she birthed my son.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Awesome bed side manner, have been with her for 9 years, she delivered my kids and it all went great. I applaud her for knowing what her body is capable of and resting/sleeping during a portion of a delivery when she is not needed - I would rather have an alert and capable doctor if the situation was rough than someone who was overtired and could not make proficient decisions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Kolkind has been my doctor for 9 years and she is a wonderful doctor. She cares and always calls you by name. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

She was sleeping while I was in labour. She would leave the room for very long periods of time, and the nurses would have to go looking for her. I just feel like if she was paying attention to me I wouldn't have had to go through being 9 1/2cm for 4 HOURS. She may have been able to notice my baby was sunny side up a lot earlier.(after 24hrs and a new doctor I deliverd a beautiful baby girl) I also want to say I was talking with my Husbands cousin yesterday and she told me she had a very similar experiance. Dr. Kolkind was also sleeping through her labour, and that was 6 years ago! I guess not much has changed. I know we are all human, BUT this is a once in a lifetime experiance. It should be any doctors goal to make it the most pleasant time possible, no matter how tired they are.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008