Ratings for Dr. Kristie Kolkind

Dr. Kolkind is such an amazing doctor! Has been my families doctor for many many years, she has always been respectful and caring. I feel she listens to my problems without judgement. The office staff is always friendly and smiling! If you can get her to be your doctor, then you will have nothing to worry about! The only thing that isnt great is that she is a very very busy doctor so getting in for appointments are a little tricky but that is understandable as she is usually delivering babies!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Kristie has been my daughter's doctor since birth, and has always treated her well. Recently she provided her with two prescriptions without our knowledge, and these pills like many others come with side effects. My daughter had these pills for a month before she had to be rushed to the hospital for a potential OD. I left a message for Kristie same day, she didn't respond. We left a letter at the office, no response. We weren't able to reach her till 5 days later when we called Mill Creek and just remained on hold till she was free. When she finally picked up, she was rude, condescending and did not take any responsibility, even saying that my calling her to discuss this issue was harassment. We have had to involve the RCMP, The College of Physicians and Doctors, and a Lawyer to deal with this matter when all we were looking for was an explanation. If you have a teen that is a patient of Kristie Kolkind's, be sure that she isn't prescribing any pills without your knowledge. Kristie was very new when she delivered our daughter 18 years ago and has always been pleasant. Today she thinks, speaks, and acts like a snob. In her phone call to me, which you can hear on UTUBE, she defends herself by saying "I've been practicing for 20 years, this is the first time this has happened."

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kolkind for 7 years now and she is hands down the best doctor I've ever been too. She is awesome with our children and anyone would be lucky to have her as their Dr.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

This wowan is not only great at what she does but always comes to work with a smile on her face. #1 doctor I've had so far.... Hands down

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I never feel rushed when during my appointments.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Kolkind is amazing! I have been a patient of hers for 13 years. She has delivered both of my children and is now their doctor as well. She truly cares and has been phenomenal with my daughter that has lung/breathing problems. She fits us in even if short notice and has always correct diagnosis (even after being told something off the wall by a walk in clinic). Thank you dr.kolkind for everything you have done for our family!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Excellent doctor - caring, friendly, kind, always has time to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

My children and I have been with Dr. Kolkind for about ten years now. She is very caring and always takes time to answer questions and listen. She takes an interest in my family and always asks about my children even when they are not with me. She has fit us into her day with very short notice. Overall she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

She was my health care provider for both of my children. Excellent professionalism, great bedside manner, informative.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

dr kolkind is pleasant, unfortunately being nice isnt enough to disguise her incompetence. the most PAINFUL, rough exams ive EVER had. when complications of possible early labor arose at 29 weeks, she offered no sound medical advice on what i can expect, but instead said "oh rats"...and snapped her fingers...who does that???? when i was advised by a nurse to come into the hospital at 3 in the morning because of contractions 3 months early, she instructed the nurse over the phone to tell me to come back at 7 in the morning...4 hours later. the first time my kids were ever sick, her exact words upon walking in the room was "lets get these kids drugged up!" after whordes of unecessary prescriptions and unanswered questions, i chose 2 find another dr. she no doubt is a wonderful person and mother, but i need a knowledgeable skilled dr, not a friend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010