Ratings for Dr. Parviz Jamal

She is unstable. She yells and is rude to staff. Be careful of her on the road as she drives the wrong way on round abouts, even though one way signs exist. Her brother was banned from coming to the place of a few times as he pushed and kicked elders. Her sister crashes other people's wakes without being invited. Stay away from her entire family.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She is emotionally unstable and has depression, and anxiety issues of her own. She seems to need the services of another psychiatrist for herself. She uses the phrase that she has been "wounded" and is rude to her staff. Trust your inner self and see another person if you feel it is necessary.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Went to see he. She was uttrly unprofessional. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have seen Dr. Jamal many years ago. I am motivated to provide my most objective comments for the benefit of other patients. It seems Dr. Jamal's habits haven't changed over the years - lol. She never was very punctual even many years ago, but it looks she is really bad now. She was very helpful to me at the beginning by being genuinely concerned, attentive and emotionally supportive, and I was very satisfied. However, over time her own emotional instability and constant yelling in my presence at her secretaries, who were replaced within weeks, started really scaring me. I saw very strange signs in her behaviour, and as a result left her altogether scared and bewildered. Trust your own guts about her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

she was very helpful and helped me through my issues, although she wasn't punctual i don't mind waiting because now i can sleep fine!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I agree largely with the comments outlined in the second rating. Dr. Jamal is a very nice person, however it has been difficult to make appointments with her as she has no receptionist. I call several days in advance and then am often left hanging until the night before. She is regularly late for appointments by a minimum of 20 minutes to a max of 2 hours. Waiting time has improved slightly (to 20 mins) over the last few months. I find that she has not been very helpful in helping me reach my personal treatment goals even after discussing this issue with her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Unprofessional- always late for appointments.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

She was very polite to begin with, but as time went on it became difficult to make appointments with (leaving it up until the night before to call me to book some time). She was upwards of 1 hour late for every appointment I had. She was unable to keep receptionists and was very disorganized. Towards the end, she became forgetful about when she had prescribed me medications, which caused me to undergo withdrawal frequently.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

very helpfull and concerned about patients well being

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007