Ratings for Dr. Bryan J. Michelow

I am a currently a senior Physician Assistant (PA) student at Arcadia University in Philadelphia, PA. I initially met Dr. Michelow during my General Surgery rotation where I spent several days assisting him in the OR. In the short time that I spent with Dr. Michelow, I recognized what a fantastic physician and mentor he was. I was elated when he invited me to return to Cleveland to spend an elective 4-week rotation with his practice. During my elective rotation, I was able to gain quality experience seeing patients and assisting Dr. Michelow on both minor and major surgical procedures. Dr. Michelow spends significant time with each and every patient. He has a genuine interest in knowing a patient’s background and spends time providing education on diagnoses and treatment plans. Importantly, he always puts the patient’s well being first and NEVER encourages unnecessary procedures. Every option is always thoroughly discussed. Dr. Michelow’s team includes Jill, Andrea, Cheryl, and Roxanne. You really can’t find a more welcoming and hardworking staff. They are always smiling and happy to help. I am very grateful to have been a part of their team for the past four weeks. I hope to be as kind, patient and thorough as Dr. Michelow and his team are when I am a practicing PA!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Wonderful Doctor for young children!!! My 4 year old who hates to go to the doctor liked Dr. Michelow so much that when she got sick with the flu...she volunteered to go to the doctor only if it was Dr. Michelow!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Do your research on this doctor before allowing him to treat you.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Okay, this man had me come back several times at $45.00 per co pay only to tell keep me questioning what to do regarding reconstruction after breast cancer. I only wanted an implant out. He screwed around telling me what he could do over and over again. Then he told me i would have to come in with my husband because "IT WAS HIS BREAST TOO>>>" I was so ticked to think that they wanted my husbands approval of what i could do with my body!. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

The best!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Michelow is a fabulous physician. He is ethical, compassionate and his surgical skills are excellent. You couldn't ask for a physician's pre-op and post-op care to be any better.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2005

Dr. Bryan J. Michelow's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1979)