You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Randy Austin

Most amazing experience I've had with any Chiropractor and I've tried many. Almost instant results. I limped into his office bent over in pain and walked out with no limp almost pain free. Amazing!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Excellent Chriopractor - there's no one else in Nanaimo I would go to.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Have gone to Dr. Austin since 1997 - but only when needed and as he is so good at what he does, it is rarely. I always feel great comfort in knowing he is there. Prior to him, I had to go every 3 months as I had such bad back pain - now, if once a year.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Very good chiropractor. I was in a lot of pain when I first visited Dr. Austin and he was very thorough in my assessment. He even gave me his home number to call if I was still in major pain and told me to call him any time day or night. I've recommended him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Randy is great! he understands sports and sports injuries very well.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

EXCELLENT CHIROPRACTOR! VERY PROFESSIONAL IN HIS APPROACH!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Randy is very professional and when it comes to his time and expertise there is no one better in the Nanaimo area. He treats his patients not by the clock but by his vast knowledge of Chiropractics. Dr. Austin's also got a great sense of humour!!----- Butts Giraud/Nan BC

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Austin is one brillian man. He has helped numerous problems. He is very entertainin in his practice, yet can be very serious and knowledgable. Thank you very much, and his new office is very beautiful.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

He is a miracle worker. He is the only reason I can continue to work. If not for him I would either be crazy or on a disability pension. It is obvious he loves his work and genuinely cares about his patients. He treats all my family and my children ask to see him especially when they get sports injuries. Dr Austin is very interested in helping people and it is obvious he really likes people. I recommend him to people all the time. I have been to other chiroprators over the years but he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Randy Austin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most amazing experience I've had with any Chiropractor and I've tried many. Almost instant results. I limped into his office bent over in pain and walked out wi..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Chriopractor - there's no one else in Nanaimo I would go to."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have gone to Dr. Austin since 1997 - but only when needed and as he is so good at what he does, it is rarely. I always feel great comfort in knowing he is there..."

September 16, 2014