Ratings for Dr. F Kim Whittington

Some recommed dr whittington to me..since me being a 1st time mom i did know were to go..as youn know so many people tell you go here go there so i decied to go to him i was very nervous and but as soon as i got in there i was greeted at frontdesk with a smillng face she was sweet & kind she ask how was my day and gave me my paper work and when i got in the back i got to see my baby !my son the nures was awesome!!! they dont rush he listens answer every questionand they be concise and wanna help dont be scard ask he nice kind and care the office and him is very update i wouldnt go any other place him and his staff the best !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I am 53, and have seen many doctors. Dr. Whittington is the absolute BEST EVER. He is so very kind, and attentive. He doesn't rush you when you are expressing concerns, and allows you to ask questions. He listens, and answers with precise, concise answers that a patient (not a doctor) can understand. LOVE HIM! Would not go to any other!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

The best OB/GYN I have ever visited. great Doctor. I have been with him for 26 years.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

he knows his stuff and very helpful ,caring !!!! polite, and extremely up-date on the newest treatment ,

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff. No long wait times. He is very knowledgable and professional. Great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Whittington is a great physician & is very caring & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

DR. WHITTINGTON DELIVERED MY 2 OLDEST DAUGHTERS AND IS NOW TAKING CARE OF MY OLDEST AS SHE BECOMES A FIRST TIME MOM. I LOVED THIS MAN AND HIS GENTLE DEMEANOR ALWAYS SMILING AND JUST HAS THAT LOOK AND DEMEANOR THAT LETS YOU KNOW HE IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. HE ALWAYS LETS MY DAUGHTER ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS SHE NEEDS TO AND GIVES HER ANSWERS THAT REASSURE HER. I ALSO HAVE TO SAY THAT NOW THAT HE IS MY GYNO DOCTOR I LOVE HIM STILL. I WOULD RECOMMEND KIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS AN OB OR GYN DOCTOR. HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND MANNERISM SPEAKS VOLUMES. HIS NURSE AND OFFICE PERSONNEL ARE GREAT AS WELL.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Extremely satisfied with the whole visit. I was given clear directions to their location; was greeted warmly by office and nursing staff,and of course, Dr. Whittington. The visit was not rushed at all and the Doctor allowed me to ask pertinent questions and answered them in a friendly but professional manner. WILL RECOMMEND. WOULD REQUEST THIS SPECIALIST AGAIN IF THE NEED AROSE.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Very polite and PROFESSIONAL! Made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions with zero hesitation!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. F Kim Whittington's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1982)

Oxford