Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Border

I had a visit with Dr. Border recently and I have to say that he is such a great Doctor. He is very knowledgeable and kind. Not only does Dr. Border have these features, but his office staff does as well. Very nice people that made my visit a wonderful experience. I definitely would recommend this office to anyone looking for a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Apparently Dr. Border doesn't need clients. I have eye cancer and needed a annual check up. Being my first time at his office they said they needed my photo ID. I was on the phone prior with no mention of this. I didn't have an ID so they said they couldn't see me. What bull! I work nights and about 60 hours a week an hour away from home, so to make it to some Bozos office who dropped the ball over an ID is beyond me. It looks like Dr Border is a real prize from what I read about him. I'll just keep complaining until hopefully someone will give a care about patient needs again. Blue Cross can deal with this lump next.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Border diagnosed my eye condition after the previous doctor in the office gave me a wrong diagnosis. He is very knowledgable and seems to care about his patients. He's not very talkative but he definitely knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

My elderly mother was seen by Doctor Border for loss of eyesight. He was cold and downright cruel in his approach to her issues. She is 95, hard of hearing and now nearly blind. His delivery of the news that nothing could be done to help her was cold and without a shred of compassion. He mumbled, he did not explain anything or tell her anything. When I questioned him on what he was trying to say as I could not understand what he was telling us, he finally declared she would never see again and there was no hope of vision improvement. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! EVER! I am aware that he could not help her but he could have delivered the news with compassion and a shred of human decency

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Michael W. Border's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Southbridge, MA