Dr. Sean Fletch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Fletch

I have been in the hands of Dr.Fletch for years and after a serious accident I couldn't think of anyone to better support me than him because of his exceptional medical expertise. He goes above and beyond what anyone could expect from a doctor. His goal is to get you to a point where you are completely free of pain and in living in optimal health. He not only takes the time to educate you after identifying the problem but also gives you exercises you can take home to further improve well-being. Highly recommended 5+!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Fletch for nearly 2o years now and cannot say there has been a time when he hasn't help me with a variety of issues. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and goes out of his way to make himself available when he knows his patient is suffering. I know definitively that he has come into the office on his day off to help me in the past when I have had unmanageable pain. I have also brought my kids to see him as I trust his judgment implicitly. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Sean has been providing superior chiropractic services for least 15 years. He has been a key resource in developing a plan to build core strength and reduce back and hip pain. If I was not retiring to British Columbia, I would continue to rely Sean’s knowledge of muscle and bone to enjoy my outdoor activities while into the future.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Fletch has been our family chiropractor for about 10 years and has treated my children, my husband as well as myself. His extensive knowledge and ability to get to the route of the problem as well as his professionalism has helped us all get through sports injuries, as well as regular wear and tear. Most recently he has helped me with severe back pain. I can honestly say he has done more for me than my family doctor. He goes beyond a chiropractic adjustment and spends the time to show you exercises to help strengthen and prevent future injuries! He always goes the extra mile as he really cares about his patients! I highly recommend him to friends and family!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

My family feels extremely fortunate to have the advantage of being treated by Dr. Fletch for the past 20 years. Dr. Fletch takes the time to ensure he understands what your symptoms are related to then not only provides clinical treatment, he also prepares a program to help you help yourself. Dr. Fletch succeeded where the medical system failed us on a number of occasions including back injuries, head injuries, and immune system deficiencies. His knowledge on sports and sport injuries allowed him to deal with our family's many aggravations due to many years of sports related deficiencies and, his approach on providing education along with treatment is a rarity that gave us the tools to recover, maintain our health, and enjoy an extremely active lifestyle. Dr. Fletch is a true professional who I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

My experience with Dr Fletch has been nothing but outstanding! Not only is Dr. Fletch an exceptional chiropractor but he also goes way beyond in his attention to your overall health & well being. He is extremely skilled in so many ways and supports you in reaching your health goals through treatment & education. Within the first two visits with Dr Fletch he helped identify my issues and developed great recovery program. Highly recommend Dr Fletch if you (and your family) are looking for an all around great Chiropractor that focuses on overall health and wellness.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I worked with Dr. Fletch leading up to my recent hip replacement surgery, and owe my speedy recovery to his knowledge and experience in this area. Once we realized that the replacement was inevitable, he recommended a series of treatments and exercises that I could do on my own that we referred to as "pre-hab". Now only a few weeks post surgery my recovery is stellar, I am pain free, and am looking forward to continuing my sessions with Dr. Fletch to build up strength and flexibility.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Over a year ago, I decided to see a Chiropractor and went to see Dr. Sean Fletch who is the owner of Beyond Sports in Mississauga. Dr. Fletch is a very professional and a knowledgeable Chiropractor who not only provides me with Chiropractic treatments, but provides me with guidance on my general well being and health. During one visit, Dr. Fletch suggested and recommended that I read the book called “Wheat Belly” by Dr. William Davis, Cardiologist and health crusader for a wheat-free, grain-free lifestyle. Being over weight and with elevated blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels, I read the book which essentially talks about how wheat that has has been genetically modified over the years has lead to a wave of health and digestive problems. Dr. Davis said that eliminating wheat from your diet was the key to permanent weight loss and other health problems. With nothing to lose, I stopped eating wheat products and exercised by walking regularly, I lost 70 pounds within 8 months. On average I was losing 10 pounds a month. It wasn’t easy and it didn’t happen overnight, but it worked to help me lose my weight. My blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels all dropped to normal levels. I lost approximately 10 inches off both my chest and waist. I have more energy and feel like a new person. I couldn’t be more than happier with the results. Dr. Fletch helped me immensely and kept me motivated to continue with my program. Appreciate all your great expertise. support and on-going encouragement. Thank you Dr. Fletch!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Fletch is an unbelievable clinician. Yes he is a chiropractor but he is so knowledgeable about whole health that he is concerned about healing his clients from the inside out as well. This coupled with his knowledge of sports makes him an excellent partner in health for any athlete. He is treating two of my children and we will continue this relationship because he has made such an impact on how the function now which sets them up for optimal health in the future. He is patient, flexible, a good listener and is about to adapt his care to deal with different personalities. We've been lucky to have been referred to him. He's put our son on the correct path to help him with his passion for hockey.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr Fletch… a highly recommended professional. I have seen Dr Fletch for well over 15 years and can honestly say that without his treatments I would not be living the active lifestyle I do today. I have incurred many sport injuries along with some major unfortunate accidents that I relied on Dr Fletch to treat. He has successfully treated all my injuries and has enabled me to accomplish activities like hockey, squash and yoga that my other doctors and surgeons said would not be possible ever again. He has incredible knowledge of the human anatomy and his approach to identifying the root cause of the problem is impressive. He also takes the time to educate you on the proper physio exercises to do on your own to continue the healing and maintenance process. I have referred Dr Fletch to many friends and family including my wife and kids as I believe highly in his methods and I truly think he is one of the top chiropractors in Canada.

Dr. Sean Fletch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fletch changed his career path from veterinarian to chiropractor, after a life-changing experience in his 2nd season playing varsity football for the University of Guelph Gryphons when he fractured his neck. Through the rehabilitation process with a local chiropractor, he was able to return and play for 3 more years with the Gryphons. More importantly, Dr. Fletch learned first-hand about the natural therapeutic healing powers of chiropractic treatments and then made the commitment to pursue a career in chiropractic. Dr. Fletch graduated from the University of Guelph, in 1990 with a general honors degree in biological science. He graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1995. His post graduate training includes certifications in Acupuncture, Concussion Management and Functional Nutrition; Shape Shift, Health Coach, and Health Score. He also holds multiple certifications in Golf Fitness and ran a program with the Canadian PGA certifying over 250 golf professionals. Dr. Fletch is currently studying Applied Kinesiology to further his options in patient treatment. With a passion for nutrition and fitness, optimizing the health and wellness of patients has always been a natural fit for Dr. Fletch and his practice. Through his career Dr. Fletch has consulted for and worked with a number of professional teams and athletes along with young aspiring ones and their parents. From his experience using 3D motion analysis to analyze and work with elite athletes, he understands how optimal movement patterns are the key for both performance and longevity whether it be for normal gait into your senior years or throwing a 90+ mph fastball. The reality is that on average even high end young athletes will never make a living as an athlete. But in their pursuit of a career they are often taught exercises and lifestyle habits that will NOT serve them well in a life beyond sports. Very few of them understand how sleep and nutrition and stress management impact not only their health but their performance – this often even includes those in the professional ranks. Exercises typically focus on power, speed and strength with lesser emphasis on range of motion and coordination of movement. Nutrition often focuses on bulking up and popular gimmicks for energy and building bigger muscles rather than the simple basics that are not only foundational but necessary for tissue repair and growth. In all cases it is Dr. Fletch’s goal to go Beyond Sports while addressing injuries and performance and teach and establish healthy habits, which ensure optimal health for a lifetime of activity. Dr. Fletch remains committed to a healthy lifestyle, getting adjusted every other week and remains active by playing hockey, golf, and actively maintaining his own fitness in the gym and on the altitude simulator. He has always felt it critical that he actually practices what he implements and teaches to his clients, thereby leading by example.

• English

• University of Guelph (Grad. 1990)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Concussion