Ratings for Dr. Keith Tankel

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Tankel as my radiation oncologist when undergoing radiation for breast cancer recently. He was a very respectful and knowledgeable doctor. He explained everything very well and addressed all concerns I had.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr.Tankel is absolutely the best. He is the one who really cares.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

He has great bedside manner and you can tell he loves his job. He goes above and beyond and he genuinely cares about the total well being of his patients. He is very thoughtful and thorough. My only complaint can be as everyone will state is that you will most likely wait hours past your appointment time. I suggest you go in with an open mind and a book, and magazines, knitting etc. I wish there were a way for him to fix this issue but it's the nature of the business. If you get frustrated waiting just know that you are in the best hands.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Tankel has the ability to put one at ease in his manner of greeting, his respectful attitude in listening and his provision of information in a situation where one is extremely worried and concerned. His professionalism and honesty in discussing my health issues openly has helped me immensely in maintaining a positive attitude. Thanks to Dr. Tankel and kudos to CCI for having this Doctor on their staff.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to Dr. Tankel for his wonderful care during my radiation treatments for breast cancer. His compassion and caring and expertise have been a source of strength for me, and I feel a great comfort in his care. I trust him implicitly and thank him from the bottom of my heart. Angela Savoie

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr. Tankel was informative and patient. He listened to my questions and addressed my fears. He also suggested a recently published article that I could read to help my in making my decision. He was not dogmatic and seemed to be genuinely concerned that I receive not only the best care posible but I be comfortable with the decision to accept or reject radiation therapy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Keith Tankel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very knowledgable on this field and work on a professional way and willing to help people "

December 13, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Radiologist" to "Oncologist / Hematologist"

July 13, 2012