Ratings for Dr. Uthman Cavallo

I’ve been going to Dr. Cavallo for 4 years now. I really liked him and his practice, but over the years I’ve started to feel that he doesn’t listen to his patients. I hardly see him when I’m scheduled with him. He sends me to his NP for routine blood work that he doesn’t even look over and let’s her make decisions. I feel his practice is very pushy on their way of “diet” and way too many supplements. He also keeps pushing surgery for endometriosis that I’m not so sure I have. He doesn’t listen.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Cavallo is an amazing OB/GYN. He delivered my two younger children and I always felt like he had everything under control and I was in great hands. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel confident in his skills.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

It is very difficult to get an appointment with Dr Cavallo. Some of his staff members are rude. I've had to wait for over an hour to be seen on multiple occasions. He doesn't listen, and he always acts like he's too busy. He is very forgetful, which is scary.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Cavallo is a amazing man he truly cares about his patients and what they want he does everything he can to help you I am recently trying to become pregnant but I have PCOS and had three D&Cs due to bleeding my old doctor and St. Joseph Michigan wanted to give me a hysterectomy so I change doctors and I started seeing Dr. Cavallo he has not once mentioned hysterectomy to me he has been trying everything he can to help me get to where I can become pregnant, and have a healthy healthy pregnancy. He is a truly an amazing man and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Cavallo is an amazing man! If you want a great doctor, see him! Hes great with uncomfortable situations, hes great with after surgery care, hes great with everything. Truly an amazing man!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

AWESOME DOCTOR!!! I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM!! HE IS A DOCTOR THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Cavallo is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. He is extremely proactive and knowledgeable. He provides his patients with the information that they need to improve any health conditions that they have. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr Cavallo is a great physician. He is knowledgeable, understanding, patient and kind. He delivered both of my babies and also cares for my overall health and well being!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

He is THE BEST Ob-Gyn I have ever met. He cares for your all-round health, not just the OB-Gyn part of it. He is an expert with dietary management of certian conditions and will take time to listen to any of your concerns, whether it be medical or not. I never feel rushed during my appointment. He is very skilled and although you may have to wait a bit to see him, it is well worth it. He is also very knowledgable and up to date on latest research in his area of work. I am truly pleased with him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Cavallo is fantastic. He is extremely intelligent, kind, patient, and very well researched. He does not rush through appointments and takes the time to get to know your needs. He delivered both of my children---I was thrilled with his work both times.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Uthman Cavallo's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1997)