Ratings for Dr. Karen E. Kupfer

The first time I met Dr. Kupfer I was a little unsure of her. She was polite but wasn't particularly warm, but when she told my husband and I that I needed a mastectomy we could see and here that she was sympathetic. Before we left she hugged me and promised she would take good care of me. I wasn't a young woman, I was 59, but I was scared and she knew it. Right then I knew I wanted her to do the surgery and put my trust in her. In July of 2010 Dr Kupfer performed my surgery. I healed without any problems and aftera little more than a year the scar was just a very thin line and barely noticeable. I saw Dr. Kuper every 3 months, then eventually every 6 months for a breasted check. She retired just this year and I wanted her to know how grateful I am for all that she had done for me. My first impression of her was really off, Dr. Kupfer was a very warm and caring doctor! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I was told by a radiologist that I needed a breast biopsy; my Dr. referred me to Ms. Kupfer who told me the same thing a week later - and not very nicely! To say that she has no bed side manner would be an extreme overstatement. I would never go to her again. It was a waste of time and she made me feel like I was an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Karen E. Kupfer's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

GHI