Ratings for Dr. T. Paul Singh

I had an appendectomy by Paul Singh in 1999 when I had a rupture. He chose to do a laproscopic or however its spelled, and left behind all the infection inside of me causing pneumonia and a return trip to surgery to have a drainage bag inserted in my abdomen a week later. The employee who placed the drainage bag caused me to have a incisional hernia which I have had since. A lump on my abdomen that looks like tumor or something. Recently I have been having problems with that hernia. Thus is all true and recorded in my physical health history.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

If you don't mind arrogance and verbal abuse this is the surgeon for you!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I had gastric bypass surgery on Aug 23, 2003 and it is now 2017. I have had no problems or issues since and have maintained my weight. I either gain or lose 25 pounds, but no more. Dr. Singh is the best. I'm really shocked at the negative comments. He is one man, and he can't spread himself out all over the place between patients. He never treated me that way. People can be so demanding sometimes, but give the man a break. He operates on hundreds of patients and he does one heck of a job! No complaints here after 14 years!! No revisions either! Thanks Dr. Singh!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Had gastric bypass in 2015 with him and he refused follow up after I started to have problems. He and his staff said it could not be from the surgery. The problem is dehydration and pain. Went to another. Dr at St Peter this pass year and they had to redo bypass because of the way the staples where in and the way the bypass was done. Feeling bette and my weight is stable. The support group is a lot better at St Peter the at Albany Med can ask questions and just not the same people answering them it’s a group.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Singh is a great surgen and helped me when my other surgen gave up! Thank you so much Dr Singh!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Singh is a good doctor, but his head nurse in his office is a nightmare

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Singh did my reflux surgery and he was great no more problems! I saw him and two residents at the same time.Besides being a great Surgeon Dr Singh is extremely caring and compassionate towards his patients! I'm glad he is training the next generation of Drs. The only problem was with the nursing staff. I'm glad I did my research and knew when they were making mistakes.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

this was the second surgery for a hiatal hernia in 10 years. The minute I woke up in recovery I immediately knew I felt better than I had felt in ten years!! I went from taking 2 prescription antacids a day to none!! Dr. Paul Singh is my angel. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I was impressed by the hand washing the his resident did prior to and after examining me. I don't remember her name but she had a bit of an accent reddish hair. Honestly I usually hae to ask a doctor to wash there hands prior to examining me. It was refreshing to me to see this as I find most medical people in need of a hand washing class with soap and ware. The pumps just don't do it folks!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Singh did my reflux surgery and hernia repair 10/31/12.Excellent!Saw 2 associates and Dr Singh the day after my surgery.I like the fact that he treats his patients with respect and wants to answer your questions besides being a great surgeon.I'm eating normally and no more reflux.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. T. Paul Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Health Net