Ratings for Dr. Rick Balys

Great doctor, tells it straight and won't beat around the bush to try and get you to come more often

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Balys gave time to explain my Ear problem, the diagnosis, and treatment. It worked - had the problem a long time and family MD prescribed over counter treatments which were only temporary. He also treated my sister - with great results. Good Doctor, Good Guy - knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, highly recommended. 5 Star

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Kind man, skilled surgeon! Allayed my fears with my health scare. Got me scheduled for surgery quickly.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Amazing - he saw me on a Saturday. Told me more in 10 mins than two previous visits to Dr Massoud. Ordered CAT scan and blood work. Listened to me. Was gentle during exam. And made me laugh when I was on verge of tears. He also told me he teaches. Looking forward to next visit. Hopefully with answers.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Had my first big health scare last year and I was very impressed Dr. Balys. He had the ball rolling quickly and had me in surgery in less than two months to remove a 2nd branchial cleft cyst in my neck. Not impressed with the wait time for final diagnosis from pathology which took another 5 months, but very happy with the care I received from Dr. Balys.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I've seem Dr. Balys twice in the past two years for different ENT issues and I concur with all of the positive comments in this Ratemd section. He is extremely genuine concise and explains his medical diagnoses in an efficient and easy to understand manner. Definitely one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

It took me a long time to get into see Dr. Balys but he was well worth the wait. I have several chronic health conditions and I can say without a doubt they he is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is fast, efficient and attentive and punctual. He makes sure any questions or concerns that you may have are addressed. Well worth the wait! Would recommend!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Balys for about 4 years now, I have a sever case of chronic sinusitis its often debilitating. Dr. Balys has been comforting and reassuring all the times I have been over to see him. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him . I would also like to thank his assistant for the may times I have called in need she has always been caring and diligent.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Sound like a great Doctor but after suffering with sinusitis for 10 years and have had chronic sinusitis for the last 4 months,not very happy with the wait times to see this doctor,My appt.was dated 8 months from time of request.Have called twice to ask to be put on a cancellation list but no luck.

Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Balys is young, attentive and anxious to put your concerns to rest. He is on top of the latest trends. My experiences in California at ' The House ' Clinic are comparable to what Dr. Balys has to offer his patients. He is on cutting edge research and My experiences with him have been outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014