Ratings for Dr. Edward T. Lahey

I went to Dr lahey to remove my wisdom teeth and he managed to injure my jaw joint during the surgery. Due to this injury I am not able to chew food and have been to PT for months but the condition is not improving.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Lahey is a wonderful surgeon! He is extremely caring and friendly. He spends a great deal of time explaining information in a manner that I will understand and is also very comforting.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Lahey gives clear explanations and thorough examinations and is always pleasant and personable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

dr. lehay was very knowledgeable and helpful about my condition. he made me feel at ease throught my procedure.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

MGH doesn't accept UHD insurance and I was willing to pay out of pocket. Lahey sent me for a "referral" when he actually must not have wanted a $$ patient. Other DDS/endo referred me back to Lahey for followup/surgery and Lahey yelled at me, told me I was stupid for not understanding and called an ombudsman to escort me out when I was trying to figure out what the heck went wrong. He wouldn't admit that he hadn't made it clear to me at the first visit (of course it must have been MY misunderstanding) what the situation was and then had me make 2 other visits to other DDS (who disagreed with him) to then yell at me as to why I wasted his time with a follow-up with him the other DDSs said I needed. Who needs Man's Great Hospital anyway?

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Edward T. Lahey's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, MA