Ratings for Dr. Ben Zerkee

Dr. Zerkee is an excellent chiropractor who genuinely cares about helping you and improving your mobility. He's not about money at all, he's about fixing you and getting you up and going!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Ben is excellent! I called his office with severe lower back pain, and Dr. Ben saw me that day. Diagnosed the problem right away, and after two treatments, I was fully mobile again. He has a wonderful personality, and is always on time for my appointments. I can't thank him enough for fixing my back!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Ben is fantastic!!! Listens to your concerns, addresses them and doesn't do unnecessary treatments.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Zerkee is Wonderful. He is one of the few chiropraters that really pays attention to what you have to say. He is personable & has a human side, also great sense of humor:) He fixed me & for that I thank him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Sorry to all the others who've rated the doctor so well. But I will not visit Dr. Zerkee ever again. I threw my lower back out in the morning and was able to see him that afternoon. But I exited his office in worse shape than when I went in. He's great in the neck and upper back, but I really feel as though he hasn't a clue about the lower back. He addressed the symptoms rather than the actual cause. My back is out of alignment and he went on about the muscles, never mind my pinched nerve.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Been to chiropractor for years. Under Ben Zerkee's care, I only have to visit maybe twice per year, as opposed to every week or second week with other chiropractors.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I called Dr. Zerkee as a new patient and he took me in that day. I had a severe back issue, he listened, identified the problem and with 3 visits fixed it. He does not have you come back for unnecessary visits and offers stretching and exercise tips to keep your back healthy. A real good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Good, friendly Doctor, but is not on time which I found frustrating.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

After having neck & back problems for years and no luck with my chiro., my husand told me about Ben so I tried him. What a difference. By the 2nd visit, he knew what the problem was. Instead of a weekly visit, or more, I now only go once every 5 to 6 mos. I would recommend him, and have, to anyone requiring a great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I was a typical non-believer with chiro-therapy... I am a believer know, mainly because of the way he calls a "spade a spade", and his depth of knowledge win it comes to his type of practice.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010