Ratings for Dr. Pierre Vigneault

Dr Vigneault exceeded my expectations.knowledgeable, patient, will recommend him to my friends,definately the best dentist i've found.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Vignault is very knowledgable and dilligent. He doesnt try and push things on you to get a "perfect" smile and makes sure they are healthy and not creating any problems. He let me know of one that might happen but opted to monitor it instead of taking precautionary measures like other dentists in order to make money. He will not remove wisdom teeth unless they are a real problem, unlike all other dentists I've been too who say to remove them so they dont ever cause a problem. His staff however are terrible, very rude, unedecated and take to long doing simple cleanings. They even missed spots and luckily dr vignault saw thier poor work and made them re-do it!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

This dentist is the best, i never though i could find a dentist that knows what he is doing , i will suggest to everyone to go see him honestly

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

It is so great to have finally found a great dentist. He is honest, kind and personable and the sedation dentistry is wonderful. I am pain adverse so was holding off on having a whole lot of dental work done and he was able to do it all in one appointment instead of 4 or 5. It went by so quickly and it was painless. My whole family is going to him now and I've recommended him to all my friends. He's not cheap but worth every penny.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr Vigneault is the best dentist our family has found in Vancouver. He is very caring and knowlegable. The work he does speaks for itself. We would recommend this dentist to anyone looking for someone great.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr.Vigneault by far has exceeded my expectations as a dentist. He was compassionate and understanding@

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

He is really the right doctor when you are a anxious patient. He and his staff are wonderful. Is is not only his manner also his knowledge. I highly can recommend him. I tried mand dentist, but he is the only one I trust. The sedation works 100 % . The staff take care that someone acompany you home. The next day you will get a phone call to follow up you do you feel and if you need something else.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

This Dr. and his staff are the best (and most gentle, understanding, and compassionate) I've ever found! They've cured me of a debilitating fear of dentists; I can now undergo treatment without any sedation at all. I recommend him highly to anyone who is nervous or scared of going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

I went to a dentist after more than 10 years because of my fear and bad experience in the past. He treated me with respect and understanding and helped me to overcome my fobia (even with medication :-)

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Excellent doctor! Pierre helped me cure my fear of dentists. I went from being a sedation patient to normal client very quickly. He and all the staff are great - highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007