Ratings for Dr. Nancy Detora

Dr. Detora has been my doctor since I was born and I think its time to find a new doctor. A month ago I saw her for some pretty bad pain I was experiencing and she seemed to just brush it off. I have never felt that she brushed anything off like it was nothing before but in the last year I have seen her 4 times and I feel like because I'm not a child anymore that thinks my problems are not a big deal. I can stay with Dr. Detora for 2 more years before I get told I can't see her anymore but I am probably going to end that early because of my experience.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Detora has been my doctor since I was born and I could not be more happy with her! I am almost to the age where i can no longer see her because i am too old and i couldn't be more sad. Dr. Detora has become someone I can trust with anything and someone who i don't feel embarrassed talking to health issues with. I have aways had anxiety about going to the doctors to the point where my blood pressure goes through the roof but the moment Dr. Detora walks into the room my fears kind of disappear. Dr. Detora is a great doctor who definitely knows her stuff! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome pediatrician!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Pleasant doctor, usually runs late but does not hurry you along.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Detora takes plenty of time to listen to parents and answer questions. Very compassionate & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007