Ratings for Dr. Andrea B. Mccarty

Dr. Mccarty is one of the kindest dr's I have ever had. She listens to you and makes sure all of your questions are answered. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. McCarty for 6 or 7 years. Emergency appointments are scheduled same or next day. Minimal lobby wait time. Very good at getting to the bottom of a problem or referring to a specialist if necessary. Have recommended her to many friends.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I saw her for the first time a couple of months ago. I didn't have to wait long, and when I met her, she was very friendly and professional. She really made me at east and confident in her. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Wonderful doctor! Remembers us by name and knows what is normal for us as individuals. really cares and friendly does everything to take care of us and treats us as people and friends instead of just her work.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

very helpful and caring. genuinely concerned about my problems and was able to find answers to my issues.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Dr. Andrea B. Mccarty's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2000)

HIP