Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Rogers

Dr michael Rogers and his staff are amazing. They are nice and helpful and knowledgeable. I ha e been seeing g these guys for 22 years and never had a problem they can be slow at time but they are very busy practice but worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Leaving the his practice because of his office staff. As far as Dr. Wu and Dr. Rogers I truly love them, but I have had enough with their staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Rogers is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Some of his front office staff is nasty and uncaring to your problem. They need to concentrate on customer service not on complaining about hours, or pay (which I have heard multiple times).

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Rogers has treated me and my children for years. Sometimes we have to wait a while but he is ALWAYS worth the wait. He is patient and I've never felt rushed or as if I were "bothering" him the way some doctors have a way of making you feel. I would definitely recommend him for the young and the young at heart!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007