Ratings for Dr. Bryan Leibfried

Totally incompetent I almost lost my son due to his God complex.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Worst doctor ever!! Stay away! My grandfather got so much wrong prescriptions from this "Doctor" that it killed him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

idiot. plain and simple. idiot. go play god with animals you jerk, leave the humans to the real doctors

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Stay away. I don't know why I didn't leave earlier. Dismissed several severe issues in my family which could have been disasters if we hadn't persisted elsewhere. Very full of himself and defensive if you question anything. He is convinced he is the only intelligent person in the room.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Tries to play God himself. Needs to expand his knowledge and admit when he is over his head. He almost killed me and thanks to another Dr. I got some treatment just in time. His staff is ignorant and pre-occupied with everything but running the office. He leaves far too much up to the interns. I was left in a room after I saw the intern and was awaiting him. My ride was told I left and finally when I exited the room to see what was going on because my ride called me to ask where I went, they realized I was forgotten and he had left the building. Do yourself a huge benefit and find a different Dr. if you need real care.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr Leibfried has been my doctor for several years now, i've had a few in the past that didnt spend enough time with me (making me feel that i wasnt explaining enough to them) liebfried takes his time with me and does not prescribe meds that you do not need. i find him to be knowledgable and courtious and have had no problems with his service

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I went to him for a wart on my thumb, he got his nurse to freeze it. Turns out I got 3rd degree frost bit on my thumb. He had to cut it open, which then turned into a horrible infection. I couldnt move my hand for a month and had to go see 2 additional doctors about it. It finally healed up after a month and a half. I now have no feeling on my right hand thumb...

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Liebfried is very pleasant and accommodating. As my doctor for about 5 years, I feel satisfied and confident with his medical care.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

You should try someone else he is more concerned with training staff instead of helping his patients. He has a new intern every time you go. He never listens and says everything is fine when you complain of something being wrong. He never provides you with a referal and thinks he knows it all. Try anybody but him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012