Ratings for Dr. Julio E. Pabon

We were fortunate to have found Dr. Pabon. Thanks to him, we now have a beautiful two year old son, and I'm pregnant again with our second child! We feel blessed to have found Dr. Pabon and wanted to spread the words so more people can benefit from his practice, just like we have. There are many small "touches" that make a visit to Dr. Pabon' office pleasant, but we would like to mention three things that we feel are crucial to our success: 1) Dr Pabon's knowledge and skills, and the technology he employs. His success rate speaks volume. Their pregnancy rate in the first three months of this year was 92%. 2) Gentle hand. I commented to Dr Pabon that it never hurt when he does an exam or even the IVF procedures, while I feel more of a routine exam from some other doctors. Dr Pabon's response is something I will remember: some doctors forget that what they do everyday is not what a patient is used to. Dr Pabon does not forget that. 3) Excellent embryologist and support staff. Everyone knows you by the name. You don't have to repeat things. And you don't have to worry about getting a procedure from a doctor you have not met or who only has a few minutes to review your chart before the procedure. We truly believe that Dr Pabon is the very best Infertility Doctor, with a highly efficient team that makes wonderful things happen.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Wonderful wonderful Doctor from the time I spoke with him from the time I was at the last min before my surgery he kept my calm the entire time would refer him to everybody I know who needs a produce done

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Pabon did my tubal reversal on 3/3/16. He is a excellent doctor. I am so happy that we came from Michigan here to have the reversal done. Dr Pabon thoroughly explained everything that was going to happen during and after the procedure. He made my Husband I both feel very comfortable and he answered every question we had. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking into having a reversal or any fertility treatment done. The staff at the Same Day Surgery Center were excellent as well. I do not think there are enough stars to give them all. ~ Alicia D.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

It's been almost 7 years since the birth of our son Timmy; thanks to the most caring Doctor in the world - Dr. Pabon. My wife and I gave up everything to move from Delaware to Punta Gorda, FL, with the intent of giving it "one last try" in our quest to have a child. We had consulted with Dr. Pabon the year earlier and something just felt right during our meeting. Prior to this, we had undergone 5 in-vitro procedures and had 4 miscarriages over the course of 8 years. Additionally, 2 of the in-vitro's resulted in ectopic pregnancy which later resulted in the loss of her fallopian tubes. Our chances of having a child seemed next to none, but we had to see what Dr. Pabon thoughts were. Dr. Pabon was the most compassionate, experienced, and amazing Doctor ever. He was able to diagnose my wife with a condition that had been missed by other doctors. He was very positive, and we never dreaded going to the office like we did at other doctors. The entire process was so comforting to us. In August, 2009, we underwent in-vitro with Dr. Pabon. During the next 9 months, he monitored everything with a fine tooth comb until our healthy miracle son Timmy was born in April, 2009. In closing, Dr. Pabon is a miracle worker for us. He did what we were told by other Doctors was impossible. As older parents, our initial Doctor told us to give up and "adopt." We were so certain in Dr. Pabon's ability that we walked away our careers and retirement possibilities to move 1100 miles away to be close to his office and commit full time to the process. Thank you Dr. Pabon. You are truly an amazing person and a one of a kind Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I can't say enough about this doctor! He is simply the most knowledgeable, caring and loving doctor I have ever had. At first, I thought he was too straight-forward, but then I just realized it is better when the doctor discusses ALL the pluses and minuses up front than sugar coats them for you. We got pregnant the first IUI and I can't thank him and his staff (who, by the way is AMAZING) enough. Even if you have to drive a long way, it is very well worth it to have a doctor who is simply an angel sent from above. Thank you, thank you, Dr. Pabon!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I just had my reversal done on April 23rd 2015..and Dr pabon and his staff were AMAZING..I drove 9hours to have Dr pabon do my reversal. I can't wait to give him and the staff the good news when I receive it.. Dr pabon is not only a doctor but he is a doctor that cares.doesn't make u feel uncomfortable.THANK YOU DR.PABON AND STAFF..Mrs Christine thanks for helping us make our arrangements

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I really wanted to wait until I was completely done with Dr. Pabon and his office before make a review so I could make the most complete, accurate, and informative one. I came to see Dr. Pabon after my husband and I decided we wanted my tubal ligation reversed from 7 years prior. There are many other options in the Tampa area for tubal reversal/IVF but after reading his credentials, his website, and talking to his staff I knew he was the doctor that was going to make our dream come true: to have another squishy adorable little baby. The confidence his staff and even Dr. Pabon had himself was unwavering. All of his nurses, especially Christine, were completely excellent. I am a person that talks a lot and has lots of questions and never once did they seem annoyed. I had no questions, and more importantly no doubts, before going into surgery. I just knew everything was going to be okay. And it was! Dr. Pabon did such a great job with surgery, he followed up with me personally multiple times in my surgery. Throughout the entire thing Dr. Pabon made me feel like a person, not a patient. He talked to me and seemed genuinely interested in me as a person and was so respectful! The surgery was definitely a success because after only 4 cycles of trying, I am 6 weeks pregnant! I encourage everyone if they live out of town, or even out of state, to choose Dr. Pabon. You won't have any regrets - I know I didn't :)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I thought about Dr. Pabon today, although it's been many years since I was a patient of his, at the age of 35. I thought that I had tried everything, short of IVF in the almost 9 years of trying to get pregnant. When I entered Dr. Pabon's office, I SIMPLY TOLD him, it was my only choice. After a thorough exam, Dr. Pabon said, he believed he could get me pregnant without doing that procedure, by super- ovulating me, and giving me the best chances of a pregnancy. He could have given me exactly what I asked for, and subsequently charged me for something that wasn't needed to get me pregnant. And let's face it, I would have paid anything, and done anything he told me I needed. But he was clearly an ethical, caring, and compassionate person. I was pregnant about 4 months under his care, and 17 months having my first son, I had my second son. My boys are 14 and almost 16 now, and I think about how Dr. Pabon changed my life, so often. I can't even imagine what he can do today with his advancement in technology. I adored this Dr., his wife Verneda ( who was on staff at the time), and the care and concern I felt from his staff. I will always be grateful for the exceptional knowledge that Dr. Pabon had- before anyone else. The numbers of babies, and now teens, that Dr. Pabon, helped get here, along with God's help , are all blessings that most of us women never believed would be a reality. Love Dr. Pabon! Robin Turner

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr.pabon was so warm and welcoming I was so nervous until he embraced me and said I was in good hands I instantly felt calm I and scheduled for surgery in March and am ready for what the future holds.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Hi I'm Irina, I forgot to add my name on my January 7 post. This is an update, my twins are doing great. I already have the 8 weeks ultrasound w/ Dr Pabon and everything is looking good. Like I said before I can't thank enough Dr Pabon and his staff for all they doneed. They are the best in their specialties, you can call them anytime w/ question and they are always there to answer them. Dr Pabon will call you himself to give u updates of your embryos, even on the weekend. Don't listen to the bad comments of people that don't have nothing better to do. I feel bad for her because w/ that attitude she'll never get pregnant. You have to think positive and most important trust that you are in the best hands ever :) Irina & Yordanis. Due date September 2 👣

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Julio E. Pabon's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1989)