Dr. Julio E. Pabon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Julio E. Pabon

This doctor very bad. He will rip you off. Be aware far away from him

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

After trying to get pregnant for about 8 years unsuccessfully we decided to pursue IVF with Dr. Pabon. Dr. Pabon and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, caring and are truly the best in the business. I always felt like they had my best interest at heart and wanted my IVF cycle to be successful. We did one cycle and transferred one embryo and are now 9 weeks pregnant!!!! Every scenario is different and each patient's situation will be different with different results, but that's the thing I love about Dr. Pabon's office- they treat each case as its own situation. I will actually miss my appointments there now that we are pregnant but cant wait to show them our baby in 7 months! Dr. Pabon gave us a gift that I truly didn't think we were ever going to have.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

"Dr. Pabon" will always be an important name in our family's household. We are very grateful to have met this wonderful doctor and thank God that He sent us to Sarasota. We met Dr. Pabon in September of 2016 after hearing we were going to have trouble conceiving due to MFI and our son Everett was born October 5th, 2017. We couldn't have done it without lots of prayers and the instructions from Dr. Pabon and his staff. We are forever grateful. Thank you! (The Dambroski Family)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Pabon is a miracle worker! My husband and I tried everything before we came to see Dr. Pabon and we were fortunate to have found him. We are expecting our first child in a few months and we are over the moon (I am 36 and my husband is 40). We could not have done it without Dr. Pabon's assistance. His office staff and team were extremely respectful and organized. The process was seamless and emotionally supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Pabon... don't give up! He literally is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Pabon is an amazing doctor and his staff. They are very knowledgeable and helpful with everything!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Pabon and his staff were wonderful! Everything from the beginning of the surgery until the end was explained in full detail. Every question my husband and I had was answered fully. Dr Pabon even went out of his way and removed excessive scar tissue that I didnt even know I had during my reversal. He is an excellent doctor and without him we would not have our miracle baby on the way. I cannot thank you all enough for everything!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

We were fortunate to have found Dr. Pabon. Thanks to him, we now have a beautiful two year old son, and I'm pregnant again with our second child! We feel blessed to have found Dr. Pabon and wanted to spread the words so more people can benefit from his practice, just like we have. There are many small "touches" that make a visit to Dr. Pabon' office pleasant, but we would like to mention three things that we feel are crucial to our success: 1) Dr Pabon's knowledge and skills, and the technology he employs. His success rate speaks volume. Their pregnancy rate in the first three months of this year was 92%. 2) Gentle hand. I commented to Dr Pabon that it never hurt when he does an exam or even the IVF procedures, while I feel more of a routine exam from some other doctors. Dr Pabon's response is something I will remember: some doctors forget that what they do everyday is not what a patient is used to. Dr Pabon does not forget that. 3) Excellent embryologist and support staff. Everyone knows you by the name. You don't have to repeat things. And you don't have to worry about getting a procedure from a doctor you have not met or who only has a few minutes to review your chart before the procedure. We truly believe that Dr Pabon is the very best Infertility Doctor, with a highly efficient team that makes wonderful things happen.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Wonderful wonderful Doctor from the time I spoke with him from the time I was at the last min before my surgery he kept my calm the entire time would refer him to everybody I know who needs a produce done

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Pabon did my tubal reversal on 3/3/16. He is a excellent doctor. I am so happy that we came from Michigan here to have the reversal done. Dr Pabon thoroughly explained everything that was going to happen during and after the procedure. He made my Husband I both feel very comfortable and he answered every question we had. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking into having a reversal or any fertility treatment done. The staff at the Same Day Surgery Center were excellent as well. I do not think there are enough stars to give them all. ~ Alicia D.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

It's been almost 7 years since the birth of our son Timmy; thanks to the most caring Doctor in the world - Dr. Pabon. My wife and I gave up everything to move from Delaware to Punta Gorda, FL, with the intent of giving it "one last try" in our quest to have a child. We had consulted with Dr. Pabon the year earlier and something just felt right during our meeting. Prior to this, we had undergone 5 in-vitro procedures and had 4 miscarriages over the course of 8 years. Additionally, 2 of the in-vitro's resulted in ectopic pregnancy which later resulted in the loss of her fallopian tubes. Our chances of having a child seemed next to none, but we had to see what Dr. Pabon thoughts were. Dr. Pabon was the most compassionate, experienced, and amazing Doctor ever. He was able to diagnose my wife with a condition that had been missed by other doctors. He was very positive, and we never dreaded going to the office like we did at other doctors. The entire process was so comforting to us. In August, 2009, we underwent in-vitro with Dr. Pabon. During the next 9 months, he monitored everything with a fine tooth comb until our healthy miracle son Timmy was born in April, 2009. In closing, Dr. Pabon is a miracle worker for us. He did what we were told by other Doctors was impossible. As older parents, our initial Doctor told us to give up and "adopt." We were so certain in Dr. Pabon's ability that we walked away our careers and retirement possibilities to move 1100 miles away to be close to his office and commit full time to the process. Thank you Dr. Pabon. You are truly an amazing person and a one of a kind Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Julio E. Pabon's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1989)