It's been almost 7 years since the birth of our son Timmy; thanks to the most caring Doctor in the world - Dr. Pabon. My wife and I gave up everything to move from Delaware to Punta Gorda, FL, with the intent of giving it "one last try" in our quest to have a child. We had consulted with Dr. Pabon the year earlier and something just felt right during our meeting. Prior to this, we had undergone 5 in-vitro procedures and had 4 miscarriages over the course of 8 years. Additionally, 2 of the in-vitro's resulted in ectopic pregnancy which later resulted in the loss of her fallopian tubes. Our chances of having a child seemed next to none, but we had to see what Dr. Pabon thoughts were. Dr. Pabon was the most compassionate, experienced, and amazing Doctor ever. He was able to diagnose my wife with a condition that had been missed by other doctors. He was very positive, and we never dreaded going to the office like we did at other doctors. The entire process was so comforting to us. In August, 2009, we underwent in-vitro with Dr. Pabon. During the next 9 months, he monitored everything with a fine tooth comb until our healthy miracle son Timmy was born in April, 2009. In closing, Dr. Pabon is a miracle worker for us. He did what we were told by other Doctors was impossible. As older parents, our initial Doctor told us to give up and "adopt." We were so certain in Dr. Pabon's ability that we walked away our careers and retirement possibilities to move 1100 miles away to be close to his office and commit full time to the process. Thank you Dr. Pabon. You are truly an amazing person and a one of a kind Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I can't say enough about this doctor! He is simply the most knowledgeable, caring and loving doctor I have ever had. At first, I thought he was too straight-forward, but then I just realized it is better when the doctor discusses ALL the pluses and minuses up front than sugar coats them for you. We got pregnant the first IUI and I can't thank him and his staff (who, by the way is AMAZING) enough. Even if you have to drive a long way, it is very well worth it to have a doctor who is simply an angel sent from above. Thank you, thank you, Dr. Pabon!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I just had my reversal done on April 23rd 2015..and Dr pabon and his staff were AMAZING..I drove 9hours to have Dr pabon do my reversal. I can't wait to give him and the staff the good news when I receive it.. Dr pabon is not only a doctor but he is a doctor that cares.doesn't make u feel uncomfortable.THANK YOU DR.PABON AND STAFF..Mrs Christine thanks for helping us make our arrangements

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I really wanted to wait until I was completely done with Dr. Pabon and his office before make a review so I could make the most complete, accurate, and informative one. I came to see Dr. Pabon after my husband and I decided we wanted my tubal ligation reversed from 7 years prior. There are many other options in the Tampa area for tubal reversal/IVF but after reading his credentials, his website, and talking to his staff I knew he was the doctor that was going to make our dream come true: to have another squishy adorable little baby. The confidence his staff and even Dr. Pabon had himself was unwavering. All of his nurses, especially Christine, were completely excellent. I am a person that talks a lot and has lots of questions and never once did they seem annoyed. I had no questions, and more importantly no doubts, before going into surgery. I just knew everything was going to be okay. And it was! Dr. Pabon did such a great job with surgery, he followed up with me personally multiple times in my surgery. Throughout the entire thing Dr. Pabon made me feel like a person, not a patient. He talked to me and seemed genuinely interested in me as a person and was so respectful! The surgery was definitely a success because after only 4 cycles of trying, I am 6 weeks pregnant! I encourage everyone if they live out of town, or even out of state, to choose Dr. Pabon. You won't have any regrets - I know I didn't :)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I thought about Dr. Pabon today, although it's been many years since I was a patient of his, at the age of 35. I thought that I had tried everything, short of IVF in the almost 9 years of trying to get pregnant. When I entered Dr. Pabon's office, I SIMPLY TOLD him, it was my only choice. After a thorough exam, Dr. Pabon said, he believed he could get me pregnant without doing that procedure, by super- ovulating me, and giving me the best chances of a pregnancy. He could have given me exactly what I asked for, and subsequently charged me for something that wasn't needed to get me pregnant. And let's face it, I would have paid anything, and done anything he told me I needed. But he was clearly an ethical, caring, and compassionate person. I was pregnant about 4 months under his care, and 17 months having my first son, I had my second son. My boys are 14 and almost 16 now, and I think about how Dr. Pabon changed my life, so often. I can't even imagine what he can do today with his advancement in technology. I adored this Dr., his wife Verneda ( who was on staff at the time), and the care and concern I felt from his staff. I will always be grateful for the exceptional knowledge that Dr. Pabon had- before anyone else. The numbers of babies, and now teens, that Dr. Pabon, helped get here, along with God's help , are all blessings that most of us women never believed would be a reality. Love Dr. Pabon! Robin Turner

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr.pabon was so warm and welcoming I was so nervous until he embraced me and said I was in good hands I instantly felt calm I and scheduled for surgery in March and am ready for what the future holds.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Hi I'm Irina, I forgot to add my name on my January 7 post. This is an update, my twins are doing great. I already have the 8 weeks ultrasound w/ Dr Pabon and everything is looking good. Like I said before I can't thank enough Dr Pabon and his staff for all they doneed. They are the best in their specialties, you can call them anytime w/ question and they are always there to answer them. Dr Pabon will call you himself to give u updates of your embryos, even on the weekend. Don't listen to the bad comments of people that don't have nothing better to do. I feel bad for her because w/ that attitude she'll never get pregnant. You have to think positive and most important trust that you are in the best hands ever :) Irina & Yordanis. Due date September 2 👣

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Pabon and his staff are best. I decided to go to his office last june, since i was 34 and never got pregnant before. after our first visit as we were wainting for my period to start the testing, i realice that i was pregnant. i was really happy and couldn't believe a miracle had happen, unfurtunately i loss the baby. he died at 8 weeks, it was terrible, the worst experience ever. i waited and decided to go back to have our ivf procedure continued w/ dr. Pabon, because my husband count is really low and it could be years before it happen again. My experience at dr pabon office is the best, i never felt extress, our procedure went real smothe. i got two fresh embryos transfer last dec 15, and have my first ultrasound on 1/6 at 6 weeks pregrant to find out that we are having twins, everything looks good at least better than my last time. i hope and pray that my babies will be fine and pass the dangerous zone of the 8 weeks. i will recomend dr pabon and his staff w/ my eyes close to anybody that needs to go through ivf. they are the best in their area, and my husband and i are really greatfull and thankfull for what we have achieve together. thanks dr. pabon.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Great Doctor! Our first visit on 12/2014 , was excellent, Dr. Pabon was very professional and explained everything in a very simple & sutil way. The staff is excellent and treat us in such a great and caring way! We are very happy to start this journey for our baby in the best hand of Dr. Pabon. Wasi & Marcos.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Julio E. Pabon's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " It's been almost 7 years since the birth of our son Timmy; thanks to the most caring Doctor in the world - Dr. Pabon. My wife and I gave up everything to move..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about this doctor! He is simply the most knowledgeable, caring and loving doctor I have ever had. At first, I thought he was too straight-for..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my reversal done on April 23rd 2015..and Dr pabon and his staff were AMAZING..I drove 9hours to have Dr pabon do my reversal. I can't wait to give hi..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really wanted to wait until I was completely done with Dr. Pabon and his office before make a review so I could make the most complete, accurate, and informat..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I thought about Dr. Pabon today, although it's been many years since I was a patient of his, at the age of 35. I thought that I had tried everything, short of..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.pabon was so warm and welcoming I was so nervous until he embraced me and said I was in good hands I instantly felt calm I and scheduled for surgery in March..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi I'm Irina, I forgot to add my name on my January 7 post. This is an update, my twins are doing great. I already have the 8 weeks ultrasound w/ Dr Pabon and ..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pabon and his staff are best. I decided to go to his office last june, since i was 34 and never got pregnant before. after our first visit as we were wain..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! Our first visit on 12/2014 , was excellent, Dr. Pabon was very professional and explained everything in a very simple & sutil way. The staff is..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to dr pabon & his incredible staff I was able to get pregnant after having my tubes tied 10 yrs prior! I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you doc!!!"

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pabon and his staff are amazing. He was the answer to our prayers. We now have our beautiful twin boys. He is extremely intelligent and knows what he is ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pabon is amazing and one of the best doctors in this country. He's friendly and cares about his patients. Anybody who says anything bad about him is lying!"

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The last post on this thread is absurd! We saw Dr.Pabon after TTC for 3 years. He was the most caring and knowledgable doctor we saw during the emotionally drai..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pabon is terrible. Horrible bedside manner. He is rude and condescending. He was never prepared and extremely rough physically giving painful ultrasounds..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pabon and his staff are simply amazing. Very glad we choose him."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year with nothing but disappointment after disappointment. Every since we met Dr. Pabon our lives have ..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pabon of Family Center & Applied Genetics in Sarasota, FL got me pregnant! Our very unromantic story began when we first met one year ago and ended when..."

September 25, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Julio" to "Julio E."

October 20, 2013