Ratings for Dr. Neil Winestock

I have been going to Dr. Winestock for thirty years. He is very skilled and extremely kind and considerate. I have never felt that he did unnecessary work for his own gain nor does he ever make you feel bad if your teeth aren't as perfect as when you were young. My father was also a patient for many years and respected him very much.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

A good dentist. but his assistants are disorganized. He needs to hire more qualified staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Gentle and friendly manner. Makes you feel comfortable and only performs services that are required.....not pushy. The quality of his work is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Had a bad cavity in back molar. He slapped a filling directly on to the nerve (without telling me this) and then left me to wonder why major pain for months. Eventually infection/death of root caused debilitating pain, another dentist had to do complete root canal. do NOT see this dentist - even though cheaper than others. NOT worth it!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Saw him for 20 years before he moved his practice. He is very caring, kind and knowledgeable. I always felt that he was honest, which wasn't the case with another dentist I visited. I don't think he would ever do anything that wasn't absolutely required. Good guy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

I had bad teeth when I was young. I've got fillings he put in almost 30 years ago, that are still hanging in there. Good guy, and did good work, took care of problems quickly when they came up.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

had problems with my childs new teeth comming in, winestock was very good with her, but the assistant was a complete air-head and extremely RUDE

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007