Ratings for Dr. Holly B. Williams

SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. SHE AND HER STAFF ARE VERY CARING. THE OFFICE IS VERY EASY TO GET GET INTO. I HAVE RECOMMENDED HER TO MY FAMILY.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I was skeptical of all the glowing reviews, however, they are true. Dr. Burns is extremely nice and knowledgeable. I am switching my whole family to Dr. Burns.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I've been going to Dr Burns for a couple of years and she is always great. Only once has she been running late and only once have they cancelled on me. What I don't like: since her practice has grown, it takes longer and longer to get an appointment, which I don't like. I'm really not into waiting 6-weeks to be able to see her and then wait another 6-8 weeks to have something done. Also, the office staff changed in 2011 and went from a really super and helpful lady, Janice, to someone morose and really unhelpful. She makes scheduling the appointment so unpleasant that I never want to call and do it. She is bad for business because I want to go back there less and less now. She also helps less with the insurance than Janice did.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I didnt like going to the dentist in the past but they have made me rethink that.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Burns was my dentist for a few years in NY when I came home from college and she is GREAT! After moving, going to a new dentist made me realize how lucky I had it. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

I am very pleased with Dr. Burns. I think she took a good amount of time with me and my husband. I am going to make another appointment with her

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

What a small, personable office! I found the staff and Dr. Burns to be very knowledgeable and helpful. They even process my insurance for me! (Normally I'd have to pay and send Cigna the info for reimbursement.)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I suffer from sever dental anxiety. Starting from Janice at the front desk to Michelle at Dr. Burns side,I am put at ease. I travel from out of state just to see Dr. Burns and her team! It's a clean friendly environment where I no longer need the assistance of my mother to go with me! It's clean, the chairs are plush and there's a TV with your own remote that keeps you occupied! If ever a situation occured and I needed dental work done in a jiffy or a prescription for an inflamation, she is conviently reached! Her office from every facet is perfect and comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Extremely attentive to every detail of treatment plan, informative and aims to be as helpful as possible and to please in every way. Great staff, as pleasant as going to the dentist can be.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

The office is very well run with a staff that's very caring and amiable.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009