Ratings for Dr. Keneth Rosen

Dr. Rosen is an excellent physician. He always gives you the right medication and explains how it works. He takes the time to talk to you, he REMEMBER who you are and answers any questions. It is truth his office has a lot of patients, but that is what happens when you have an excellent doctor. You will have to wait to see him, but is really worth it. I moved and I am strugling to find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

His office double books ALL THE TIME. I have had to wait over an hour and half for a ten minutes visit.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

I HAVE TO AGREE THAT I FELT RUSH. I WAITED SO LONG IN THAT WAITING ROOM AND ONCE I GOT IN IT WAS ALL SO QUICK .. EVERY ONE OF MY QUESTIONS WAS BLOWN OFF. BUT I DID GET A BOTOX OFFER FROM THE DOCTOR. GREAT BESIDE MANNERS ISN'T THAT.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

I’ve been going since I was 11 and I’m now 34. I wish all doctors were as efficient as Dr. Rosen is. He gets the job done painlessly and he is always right on the money with his knowledge and experiences in his field. I’ve switched primary care physicians, internists and others but I’ve never needed to switch from Dr. Rosen – he’s got an A in my book for effort! The reason I give a 2 for punctuality is that he is so over crowded, due to his expertise and bed side manner, that he is always running behind….. But better that than not having any patience for his patients!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Keneth Rosen's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1969)

Avmed