Ratings for Dr. Michelle Cassells

She,s fun size, knows her stuff. Helped me a lot with my back and hip. Give her six stars.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Cassells is a very positive, energetic chiropractor, who responds to every complaint one brings in. She uses Active Release Technique (ART) to calm muscles down prior to adjustment. I would never have asked a chiropractor to do a manual adjustment on me prior to meeting her. Now she manually adjusts my thoracic and lower back regularly. The relief is amazing. She does not cram too many patients into her schedule, so is usually pretty close to being on time. Her knowledge is encouraging and refreshing.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr Cassells is always smiling and very helpful with questions and recommendations. It's a joy going for adjustments with all the friendly staff!! Appointments are always at the time you booked.....I'd recommend her to everyone!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr Cassells is amazing! Her ART therapy rocks! She's always on time, and very friendly. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr Cassells is always on time, always smiling and very patient with me knowing how skeptical I am about a lot of things. She's very knowledgeable and very thorough! She rocks!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007