Ratings for Dr. Lee K. Hsu

Nasty miserable man . he wanted to put me on trileptil during my preg citing that it was safe even though I told him it was proven to cause birth defects he then told there were studies done I asked what trimester and how long ago where the children later followed and where were they publised and asked if I could see the studies he got riled you can look in any med journal you would like the studies are there . tried to put my husband on a med that interacted with another med he was on I pointed this out to the dr and he bascially said well I dont know that to tell you then spends about 10 seeing you then bill insurance comp for 1 hr my intake was supposed to 1.5 hrs and it was 15 min I had to wait 4 months too see him becuase it was going to take so long to see him . he is willing to rx clonopin and xanax at the same time hello overdose waiting to happen ! he doesnt care about patients aggrogant feels he is the authority and end all be all . what ever you do dont go see this dr .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

DO NOT see this Dr. if you are someone who ask questions.He was the worst experience I have had with a Dr. during this whole year as I have been recovering from brain surgery.He is either: inarticulate-can't explain why he thinks certain medication will be the best for you, or takes questions as either an affront to his authority or assumes that you want some kind of 'written in stone' answer. I was truly dumbfounded & confused by his manner (and I was very vulnerable.) His manner is very brusk. During the initial meeting did not really check-in with ME (he kept staring at the intake sheet...which may or may not have been fully accurate since I was definately in distress when I called to get help with my intrenched pain/insomnia that was a result of the surgery.When I called him to ask if I could immed. stop taking one of the meds or if I had to taper down(it was making me sick),he yelled:'Just stop taking it.I don't know why you're so worried.' then he HUNG UP on me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Lee K. Hsu's Credentials

• Univ Of Hong Kong, Fac Of Med, Hong Kong (Grad. 1968)

Pacificare