Ratings for Dr. Marjorie J. Khawam

Dr. Khawam is always kind and positive. She takes the time to thoroughly examine my condition and listen to my complains and concerns about my ailment. She is very generous with follow-ups, too. Fungal nails are persistent and they take time to heal but the very first time in years, I have a hope that I'll have healthy nails. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Khawam. You'll be happy that you went to see her :)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Love the doctor, and her staff is awesome! My foot pain is now gone :)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Am very happy with the outcome of my treatment. The doctor explained all different options for treatment, and was very detailed and thorough. The results of the surgery were successful, and now I have no more pain in my feet!!! I recommend her highly if you have any foot pain.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Khawam did an excellent job with my feet! She did surgery on my bunion and hammertoes, and I am able to run again with no pain. She was very knowledgeable about my condition and explained all of the options for treatment. I highly recommend her. Her staff are also very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

LOVE THE WAY THE DOCTOR TAKES TIME AND DOES NOT RUSH. VERY EDUCATIONAL DOCTOR AND STAFF. WOULD REFER MY FRIENDS.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Khawam has a nice personality, but her knowledge is questionable. Please get a 2nd opinion when considering surgery. It's a long story.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

they are so nice and very attentive, it feels like your are visiting an old friend when you visit the doctors office

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

doctor and staff very proffessional. very happy with their service.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. THE DOCTOR AND STAFF WERE GREAT AND I REALLY LOVED THERE SERVICE. I HAD ALL MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND I WAS SATISFIED WITH EVERYTHING!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Very Knowlegable, Interested in her patients. Very caring

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Dr. Marjorie J. Khawam's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet