Ratings for Dr. Patricia C. Laemmle

Dr. Laemmle is wonderful!! Never a long wait in the waiting room. She sits down and talks with you in the appointment, doesn't just rush you out the door and truly seems to care. Will answer all questions in detail. Very happy, both myself and my husband have been seeing her for years. Never had any issues with her or her staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Laemmle is simply the best.....Appointments are kept on time, she is not a pill pusher......She will spend whatever time with you answering all questions and if she does not know it, she will look it up in front of you......The best

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

excellent doctor, very compassionate and thorough, friendly wonderful staff would highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Laemmle is the best doctor I have seen. She spends time with me explaning diagnoses and answering my questions. I am also an out-of-state student and she took care of my prescription and squeezed me in for a visit. She gives personal, attentive health care. Absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Laemmle is one of the best Dr.'s my family has ever used. She is caring, she has a great bed side manner, honest. We have been using her for about 10yrs and would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

She is very helpul and polite and even her nurse is very nice and caring.She will alaways call back.very ood doctor.i am with her from the last 7 years

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Dr. Patricia C. Laemmle's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Old Bridge, NJ