Ratings for Dr. Caitlin Huckell

I love Dr Huckle. So lucky that I have a doctor who will listen to your health issues and together you will work as a team to find the solution or plan the best possible positive outcome in your health condition. Highly recommended. I hope we have a lot of doctors like her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I love dr huckle . Her receptionist is absolutely rude or horrible . Everything is a god dam wait with her

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I've seen her once, she is excellent very knowledgeable and caring; so far no real issues I had to wait like 1/2 an hour for my appointment but totally worth the wait! Her receptionist on the other hand should work on her communication skills...she is dealing with pregnant women and people who are trying to get pregnant, very sensitive subjects; she is cold and uncaring, short and kinda rude. I feel with that said Dr Huckell is worth putting up with her rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Extremely rude staff. Called for an appointment as a result of a referral sent 2 days ago, staff declared they have more urgent things to do and hung up on me. Is this still Canada? Will try to call the office manager, because this treatment is totally unacceptable

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Saw her a few years ago and was fine. Came back to new office and staff is brutal, had to wait 1 1/2 hours past my appointments. She had to schedule a surgery for me and never heard from them. Called them and the staff just said oh well. No apologies or anything. Very rude!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

had great experience with her , we had our 3rd child and first in Canada were worried about the services here in Canada because had first 2 in US had great experience. She is very friendly... Asma & Ali

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Huckell for an IUD removal. Upon the initial appointment she found it had implanted itself on my uterine wall and would require a quick 15 minute surgery. She told me because it wasn't an emergency surgery it might take a few months for the outpatient centre to fit me in. It took 8 months. I was very pleased with Dr. Huckell and would definitely see her again. She was pleasant and knowledgeable, and my surgery went well and with absolutely no pain or discomfort afterwards. I don't remember how the staff was, as it was so long ago and I didn't really interact with them because the receptionist at my family doctor had made the appointment for me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Huckell is great and knowledgeable. seeing her gives me a hope. Right now i am dealing with serious pregnancy. Definitely front receptionist need to work on communication skills, time management and organization and serve first who come in and sat their for hours. recent incident when another person confronted receptionist that you guys have send the person in who just walked in now and we have been waiting her for so long. Then, she tried to made many excuses - oh you pregnant ladies complain all the time and now that's why DR, Huckell dont see pregnant ladies any more. I don't know what she told me was right or wrong. I think this job is not for her. she seems very tired from her work. she needs break. I really would recommend Dr. huckell to have staff member that will reflect her. NO body like to see a doctor, its the situation that makes us to go and visit their clinic. I really wish Dr. Huckell to keep serving women like me with a positive vibe.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I'am extremely dissatisfied & disappointed with the staff in particular the receptionist. I have been waiting more than a year for a referral Dr Huckell had made for me to see another specialist & I've called more than 3 times to inquire as to the status & she has not called back. She says it can take up to 6 months to a year for referral & now it's more than a year & still hasn't bothered to find out for me why it's taking so long or even that she has confirmed they received the referal & that it would take more time. She just plain forgot about me even though I have spoken to her 3x she says I'll call you back. But nothing. She's unprofessional & unorganized. Who waits 13 months for a relationship therapist? This is ridicules it's not even for a brain surgeon. Dr Huckell should highly consider hiring a professional experienced receptionist who can call back her patients & not ignore/forget.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Huckell is excellent. She was my specialist from prepregnancy to delivery. She's very knowledgeable, efficient and careful ensuring I had a hypertension specialist and another pregnancy and hypertension specialist doing my ultrasounds as I had a high risk pregnancy. Because she is so effective and careful I had a problem free pregnancy and felt well cared for the whole time. Her receptionist is nice, always ensuring I knew of any changes in appointments, where to go for my special appointments and ultrasounds. If you are lucky enough to get in to see this doctor ensure you are well organized too because she sees a lot of patients and is understandable to be late sometimes.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016