You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Caitlin Huckell

Dr. Huckell is great and knowledgeable. seeing her gives me a hope. Right now i am dealing with serious pregnancy. Definitely front receptionist need to work on communication skills, time management and organization and serve first who come in and sat their for hours. recent incident when another person confronted receptionist that you guys have send the person in who just walked in now and we have been waiting her for so long. Then, she tried to made many excuses - oh you pregnant ladies complain all the time and now that's why DR, Huckell dont see pregnant ladies any more. I don't know what she told me was right or wrong. I think this job is not for her. she seems very tired from her work. she needs break. I really would recommend Dr. huckell to have staff member that will reflect her. NO body like to see a doctor, its the situation that makes us to go and visit their clinic. I really wish Dr. Huckell to keep serving women like me with a positive vibe.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I'am extremely dissatisfied & disappointed with the staff in particular the receptionist. I have been waiting more than a year for a referral Dr Huckell had made for me to see another specialist & I've called more than 3 times to inquire as to the status & she has not called back. She says it can take up to 6 months to a year for referral & now it's more than a year & still hasn't bothered to find out for me why it's taking so long or even that she has confirmed they received the referal & that it would take more time. She just plain forgot about me even though I have spoken to her 3x she says I'll call you back. But nothing. She's unprofessional & unorganized. Who waits 13 months for a relationship therapist? This is ridicules it's not even for a brain surgeon. Dr Huckell should highly consider hiring a professional experienced receptionist who can call back her patients & not ignore/forget.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Huckell is excellent. She was my specialist from prepregnancy to delivery. She's very knowledgeable, efficient and careful ensuring I had a hypertension specialist and another pregnancy and hypertension specialist doing my ultrasounds as I had a high risk pregnancy. Because she is so effective and careful I had a problem free pregnancy and felt well cared for the whole time. Her receptionist is nice, always ensuring I knew of any changes in appointments, where to go for my special appointments and ultrasounds. If you are lucky enough to get in to see this doctor ensure you are well organized too because she sees a lot of patients and is understandable to be late sometimes.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Huckell was great! Very friendly and informative and helpful, I went in feeling nervous but felt so much better after speaking with her. Her receptionist was so rude!! When I brought my request for an ultrasound, she tried to call once, hung up and told me to do it myself and call her to inform her of the date. While waiting I asked about the blood test requisition, she bluntly said "instructions are on the back". That's great if you can understand the abbreviations and writing. I went for blood work and was told that my test had to be done first thing in the morning. I've called back to let her know about the ultrasound appointment so let's see how long it takes for her to return my call! She was not friendly at all, totally in the wrong profession!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Amazing doctor. I can't say enough positive things about her. She cares, she shows compassion and she really listens. She asks at every appointment if I have questions for her. She didn't deliver my baby but she followed up and came to see me and seemed very caring. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Huckell is wonderful, no doubt. Front staff, very rude and irresponsible. She didn't bother to call back even after 10 voicemail through out the week. When I walked in, and showed up for my appointment after a couple of days, she literally yelled asking why I walked in the other day. She knew I needed prescription for this appointment. She just said it was ready 10 days ago and didn't reply when I said I did not have to walk in if she would have retuned my call and let me know the prescription is ready. Not ended here. After my appointment, I was supposed to be reimbursed for the prescription because this was the 3rd time it was done. She asked me to come back with the original receipt even Dr. Huckell said the one I have in my phone should be fine. I went to the clinic next week with the original and Dr. Huckell and her MOA both are on vacation. I was told by other MOA that Dr. Huckell.s MOA told her the very same day after I left that I would have to come back if I come next week. Ridiculous.....she couldn't tell me that she is not in all week next week even though she clearly knew that I will be coming.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr Huckell is a amazing doctor whom I would recommend to anyone. She was my dr with my first baby and now she's my dr again with my second baby. She's very professional and has a great professional attitude. This pregnancy I've had more complications but I haven't worried because of the great care and attention from dr Huckell. She is wonderful

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Huckell is very knowledgeable and patient. Her staff works very hard as they seem under staffed. They are kind and helpful if you are patient and understanding to the fact that they are running off their feet. She is an amazing doctor and has been very patient in answering any questions I have had. I am very confident in her skills as an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

The receptionist is supper rude and when I asked why she's being so rude her excuse was it's a very busy office. To top it all off when I told her she needs to be nicer she lied to me by saying my referral was for another doctor in another office so why was she talking to me about making an appointment with dr. Huckell if the referral was for some other office. I double checked with my family doctor and they clearly sent a form for dr. Huckell

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Caitlin Huckell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huckell is great and knowledgeable. seeing her gives me a hope. Right now i am dealing with serious pregnancy. Definitely front receptionist need to work on..."

May 29, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'am extremely dissatisfied & disappointed with the staff in particular the receptionist. I have been waiting more than a year for a referral Dr Huckell had mad..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huckell is excellent. She was my specialist from prepregnancy to delivery. She's very knowledgeable, efficient and careful ensuring I had a hypertension spe..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice doctor! However her receptionist was very rude! Wait times are outrageous. "

November 6, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huckell was great! Very friendly and informative and helpful, I went in feeling nervous but felt so much better after speaking with her. Her receptionist w..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. I can't say enough positive things about her. She cares, she shows compassion and she really listens. She asks at every appointment if I have qu..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huckell is wonderful, no doubt. Front staff, very rude and irresponsible. She didn't bother to call back even after 10 voicemail through out the week. Wh..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Huckell is a amazing doctor whom I would recommend to anyone. She was my dr with my first baby and now she's my dr again with my second baby. She's very prof..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Huckell is very knowledgeable and patient. Her staff works very hard as they seem under staffed. They are kind and helpful if you are patient and understandi..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist is supper rude and when I asked why she's being so rude her excuse was it's a very busy office. To top it all off when I told her she needs t..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Maybe her receptionist has changed recently because she always seems pleasant enough. I see Dr Huckell for my pregnancy which is higher risk than normal but no..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Office is always behind, you will wait 1-2 hours minimum (even if the office has only been open for an hour!). Staff is cold, but efficient. Dr Huckell is very ..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The staff is pleasant, not rude at all. I am not sure where all of the negative comments are coming from. Dr. Huckell is knowledgable and eager to answer all qu..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Loved Dr Huckell's she delivered my second child and I want her for my third but unfortunately she is too busy and not taking any patients. So I am now looking ..."

June 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3V 1N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "13798 94A Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045801210".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Huckell through 3 pregnancies the last 4.5 years and feel very lucky to have been referred to her. She is very knowledgeable and personable. No..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Reconsider coming here, there's a reason why there are so many negative comments about the receptionist. I confirmed my appointment TWICE, and not once did she ..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im SO happy I met her!!! Finally a good doctor who reads your chart before you get in!"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Huckell is wonderful! The receptionist wasn't bad at all but I am there for the Doctor not her so it doesn't matter if the receptionist is good or bad b..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huckell is awesome! My nursing colleagues recommended her and I'm so glad I went with her. She is extremely busy but always in a good mood and takes the tim..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor is extremely busy but still very knowledgeable and patient. Cancelled our appointment a couple of times as she was needed for an emergency at the hospita..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huckell is an amazing doctor. Her only staff member - the receptionist is terrible. Seems like the experience should be rated at average as it swings from t..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Hard to get a hold of. Receptionist is good for nothing."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huckell is a fantastic doctor. She knows her stuff and she tells it to you in a straight but comforting way. I was fortunate enough to have an uncomplicated..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huckell is extremely nice and knowledgeable. She answers all questions and puts you at ease. Her receptionist is horrible, rude and grumpy."

September 5, 2014