You may also like

Rate Dr. Caitlin Huckell

Dr. Caitlin Huckell's Ratings

Dr Huckell is a amazing doctor whom I would recommend to anyone. She was my dr with my first baby and now she's my dr again with my second baby. She's very professional and has a great professional attitude. This pregnancy I've had more complications but I haven't worried because of the great care and attention from dr Huckell. She is wonderful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Huckell is very knowledgeable and patient. Her staff works very hard as they seem under staffed. They are kind and helpful if you are patient and understanding to the fact that they are running off their feet. She is an amazing doctor and has been very patient in answering any questions I have had. I am very confident in her skills as an exceptional doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

The receptionist is supper rude and when I asked why she's being so rude her excuse was it's a very busy office. To top it all off when I told her she needs to be nicer she lied to me by saying my referral was for another doctor in another office so why was she talking to me about making an appointment with dr. Huckell if the referral was for some other office. I double checked with my family doctor and they clearly sent a form for dr. Huckell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Maybe her receptionist has changed recently because she always seems pleasant enough. I see Dr Huckell for my pregnancy which is higher risk than normal but not high risk. She has been very helpful, explains everything thoroughly. As for punctuality my appointments have never been right on time but not super late either. Last week she was called for an emergency c section 1/2 hour before my appointment and was still only 20 minutes behind in seeing me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Office is always behind, you will wait 1-2 hours minimum (even if the office has only been open for an hour!). Staff is cold, but efficient. Dr Huckell is very nice and easy to talk to, but super busy. Always feel like I am being rushed. Thank goodness I have other specialists taking care of me or I would be kind of lost!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

The staff is pleasant, not rude at all. I am not sure where all of the negative comments are coming from. Dr. Huckell is knowledgable and eager to answer all questions, big or small. Very easy to get along with.

Yes, you do have to wait an hour or two for an appointment, but that's part of the process. I have gone through a major surgery that required many specialist appointments, so I know what to expect. Bring a book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Loved Dr Huckell's she delivered my second child and I want her for my third but unfortunately she is too busy and not taking any patients. So I am now looking for OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have had Dr. Huckell through 3 pregnancies the last 4.5 years and feel very lucky to have been referred to her. She is very knowledgeable and personable. No matter how scary the situation and high risk she makes you feel like all is under control and you and baby will be just fine. Since she oversaw my three pregnancies I spent a lot of time sitting in the waiting room. And I have to say never once did I see her assistant display the rude behavior several people have mentioned. Her assistant is obviously very busy but I never heard her be rude to anyone. On the other hand I did see people come late to appointments and expect to be seen right away. there were a lot of rude and loud people in the waiting room but the receptionist wasn't one of them. she was often distracted and but always pleasant and very accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Reconsider coming here, there's a reason why there are so many negative comments about the receptionist. I confirmed my appointment TWICE, and not once did she mention the office had changed locations. No problem - I paid for parking and walked a few blocks, arriving 5 minutes early. When I arrived for my confirmed appointment, the receptionist looked up - then spent the next few minutes typing while I stood there, slightly confused as to why she didn't greet me. I waited patiently. When she finally did look up, she blatantly said the doctor was on vacation! She then proceeded to tell me that I had never confirmed my appointment! When I told her I confirmed TWICE and I could even pull up my phone log, she said I hadn't. The nerve! She proceeded to tell me "let me finish this before I forget" and typed away on her computer. When she got back to me, she told me I could come back in 3 months! Obviously upset, I told her I had taken the day off work and I was willing to see another doctor in the office. She said there'd be at least a 2 month wait and then shouted to her colleague across the room (in a FULL waiting room full of patients) what I was in for and whether the other doctor could take me before Dr Huckell - talk about lack of confidentiality! It didn't stop there, she kept making excuses saying they didn't have my phone number to contact me (although I provided it when I called in) and said they called my family doctor's office but chose not to leave a message. When I told her to simply stop making excuses and just reschedule my appointment, she said I was the one making excuses! How rude! I told her the least she could do was apologize for the inconvenience and simply re-book my appointment, but she thought it was better to berate me for a bit longer. Definitely will not be returning to this office! With front end staff like that, Dr Huckell should think about how she's represented.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2793976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Im SO happy I met her!!! Finally a good doctor who reads your chart before you get in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738580].votes_count ]]