Ratings for Dr. Caitlin Huckell

Saw her long time ago, the only reason to switch to a different doc is her unbearably rude reception. She is always angry looked down and pissed, don't know why. Just a stupid arrogant "receptionist" Doctor is amazing. But hard to get appointments, especially with such sick reception at front line

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Fully satisfied.doctors are very helpful and cooperative.staff too helpful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Huckell is an amazing doctor! I was referred to her with my second pregnancy and she was always pleasant and helpful. She told me everything I needed to know and always asked me if I have any questions or concerns. She then performed my c-section which went great. I was shocked that I didn't have stitches or staples. She used some sort of glue and the recovery was fast and almost painless. A year later I came in for an IUD and it literally took 5 mins and was painless. She's very gentle and caring and I would highly recommend her! She deserves 5++++ stars for her device. As for the staff the receptionist is cold but she does her work. The lady that takes you into the rooms is very sweet. The wait times depend on if the doctor has emergency calls. When she didn't I went in in about 20-30 mins. Is she did have an emergency prior the wait was sometimes an hour or two. Yes it wasn't pleasant however to have her as my doctor I would have no problem waiting.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I love Dr Huckle. So lucky that I have a doctor who will listen to your health issues and together you will work as a team to find the solution or plan the best possible positive outcome in your health condition. Highly recommended. I hope we have a lot of doctors like her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I love dr huckle . Her receptionist is absolutely rude or horrible . Everything is a god dam wait with her

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I've seen her once, she is excellent very knowledgeable and caring; so far no real issues I had to wait like 1/2 an hour for my appointment but totally worth the wait! Her receptionist on the other hand should work on her communication skills...she is dealing with pregnant women and people who are trying to get pregnant, very sensitive subjects; she is cold and uncaring, short and kinda rude. I feel with that said Dr Huckell is worth putting up with her rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Extremely rude staff. Called for an appointment as a result of a referral sent 2 days ago, staff declared they have more urgent things to do and hung up on me. Is this still Canada? Will try to call the office manager, because this treatment is totally unacceptable

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Saw her a few years ago and was fine. Came back to new office and staff is brutal, had to wait 1 1/2 hours past my appointments. She had to schedule a surgery for me and never heard from them. Called them and the staff just said oh well. No apologies or anything. Very rude!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

had great experience with her , we had our 3rd child and first in Canada were worried about the services here in Canada because had first 2 in US had great experience. She is very friendly... Asma & Ali

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Huckell for an IUD removal. Upon the initial appointment she found it had implanted itself on my uterine wall and would require a quick 15 minute surgery. She told me because it wasn't an emergency surgery it might take a few months for the outpatient centre to fit me in. It took 8 months. I was very pleased with Dr. Huckell and would definitely see her again. She was pleasant and knowledgeable, and my surgery went well and with absolutely no pain or discomfort afterwards. I don't remember how the staff was, as it was so long ago and I didn't really interact with them because the receptionist at my family doctor had made the appointment for me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016