Ratings for Dr. Caitlin Huckell

Extremely rude staff. Called for an appointment as a result of a referral sent 2 days ago, staff declared they have more urgent things to do and hung up on me. Is this still Canada? Will try to call the office manager, because this treatment is totally unacceptable

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Saw her a few years ago and was fine. Came back to new office and staff is brutal, had to wait 1 1/2 hours past my appointments. She had to schedule a surgery for me and never heard from them. Called them and the staff just said oh well. No apologies or anything. Very rude!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

had great experience with her , we had our 3rd child and first in Canada were worried about the services here in Canada because had first 2 in US had great experience. She is very friendly... Asma & Ali

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Huckell for an IUD removal. Upon the initial appointment she found it had implanted itself on my uterine wall and would require a quick 15 minute surgery. She told me because it wasn't an emergency surgery it might take a few months for the outpatient centre to fit me in. It took 8 months. I was very pleased with Dr. Huckell and would definitely see her again. She was pleasant and knowledgeable, and my surgery went well and with absolutely no pain or discomfort afterwards. I don't remember how the staff was, as it was so long ago and I didn't really interact with them because the receptionist at my family doctor had made the appointment for me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Huckell is great and knowledgeable. seeing her gives me a hope. Right now i am dealing with serious pregnancy. Definitely front receptionist need to work on communication skills, time management and organization and serve first who come in and sat their for hours. recent incident when another person confronted receptionist that you guys have send the person in who just walked in now and we have been waiting her for so long. Then, she tried to made many excuses - oh you pregnant ladies complain all the time and now that's why DR, Huckell dont see pregnant ladies any more. I don't know what she told me was right or wrong. I think this job is not for her. she seems very tired from her work. she needs break. I really would recommend Dr. huckell to have staff member that will reflect her. NO body like to see a doctor, its the situation that makes us to go and visit their clinic. I really wish Dr. Huckell to keep serving women like me with a positive vibe.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I'am extremely dissatisfied & disappointed with the staff in particular the receptionist. I have been waiting more than a year for a referral Dr Huckell had made for me to see another specialist & I've called more than 3 times to inquire as to the status & she has not called back. She says it can take up to 6 months to a year for referral & now it's more than a year & still hasn't bothered to find out for me why it's taking so long or even that she has confirmed they received the referal & that it would take more time. She just plain forgot about me even though I have spoken to her 3x she says I'll call you back. But nothing. She's unprofessional & unorganized. Who waits 13 months for a relationship therapist? This is ridicules it's not even for a brain surgeon. Dr Huckell should highly consider hiring a professional experienced receptionist who can call back her patients & not ignore/forget.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Huckell is excellent. She was my specialist from prepregnancy to delivery. She's very knowledgeable, efficient and careful ensuring I had a hypertension specialist and another pregnancy and hypertension specialist doing my ultrasounds as I had a high risk pregnancy. Because she is so effective and careful I had a problem free pregnancy and felt well cared for the whole time. Her receptionist is nice, always ensuring I knew of any changes in appointments, where to go for my special appointments and ultrasounds. If you are lucky enough to get in to see this doctor ensure you are well organized too because she sees a lot of patients and is understandable to be late sometimes.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Very nice doctor! However her receptionist was very rude! Wait times are outrageous.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Huckell was great! Very friendly and informative and helpful, I went in feeling nervous but felt so much better after speaking with her. Her receptionist was so rude!! When I brought my request for an ultrasound, she tried to call once, hung up and told me to do it myself and call her to inform her of the date. While waiting I asked about the blood test requisition, she bluntly said "instructions are on the back". That's great if you can understand the abbreviations and writing. I went for blood work and was told that my test had to be done first thing in the morning. I've called back to let her know about the ultrasound appointment so let's see how long it takes for her to return my call! She was not friendly at all, totally in the wrong profession!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Amazing doctor. I can't say enough positive things about her. She cares, she shows compassion and she really listens. She asks at every appointment if I have questions for her. She didn't deliver my baby but she followed up and came to see me and seemed very caring. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015