Ratings for Dr. Caitlin Huckell

Rude receptionist/MOA. Long wait times. Rushed appointment with Dr and still have many unanswered questions. Not worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Did you know she is retiring after waiting so long to see her. She is no longer a surgeon. Little did I know of that until she sent me to another doctor who told me. Also I had a Pap smear done and I am waiting for the results, it turns out they lost them. Can you believe that. The whole office is nice but do not let that fool you. It was and is a horrible place. I can not believe that she is still taking patents when she is leaving soon. She is a lier. I did not even finish and she said the on,y thing you need is a hysterectomy so I am sending you to see someone else. So your looking at her with a puzzled look on,y to find out that the next doctor is worst than the first and they begin to tell you she is retiring and they lost your Pap smear test. The women who are gynaecologist have no!!!!! Heart they are pathetic. I felt so worthless and like no one could care less. And now I have to go through it all over again because of ones incompantance. Only to wait again to find out if you have cancer. It is morons like those ones who wait so long and then it is a death sentence. I find it hard to believe it takes 3 to 7 weeks fir a Pap test to come back no way it is going to china? I am so disgusted with them all. Receptionist are so useless as well, any white receptionist around because I sure do not see any more. No lack of feeling. I am sure there are lots of women out there with horror stories mine is just one of many.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Only met the doctor once so can't say much but the receptionists are rude. Keeps cutting me off on the phone and puts me on hold while I'm talking. She even hung up instead of putting me on hold. Also they cancelled my appointment super last minute.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Worst worst worst receptionist .. horrible experience. Dr. Huckell was helpful and nice but she has the worst receptionist

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

My experience with Dr. Huckell was excellent. She listens well and is very informative and thorough with her explanations. Shares her knowledge and expertise in a simple manner. My appointment with her couldn't have been any better. I highly recommend Dr. Caitlin Huckell to anyone looking for a gynecologist who is competent, has a great bedside manner and performs professional manner.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I love, love Dr. Huckell, she is very good at what she is doing. I do want to complain the wait time before I get to see her. I have to wait at least 45 minutes ever time I go there. I wish they will look into this, it is not easy to take time off from work.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Very rude staff and useless receptions. They need to hire better staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

A caring, understanding and sweet doctor. She makes you feel welcomed and comfortable. Such a pleasant person. So glad I was referred to this doctor instead of someone else.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr is the best! Reception is a hard job dealing with unhappy uncomfortable people! I had no issues with reception but I was also nice to her in the first place understanding it's not her fault for the wait ect... Dr loves her work I wish we could xlon her!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr was on time and super helpful. I had many complications from surgery so (not fromher) and she addressed everything and more. Super happy with her. Front end was kind to me... and runs on time. Again for my appts anyways

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017