Ratings for Dr. Pietro Santagata

Doctor Santagata is a professional and very understanding doctor. He takes his time to explain. As for the comments on his secretary, absolutely crazy remarks people are making on her. She is an excellent assistant and will take care of you. I too would lose may patience if every week i'd see the same old people walking into the clinic for NO REASON. Keep up the good work Carmie!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Santagata is a very knowledgeable doctor and you can see that he does truly care about his patients. His calls back with results even if it is after hours. He does take the time to explain and goes the extra mile. As for his secretary, this is little to say about her. She never smiles, never answers the phone or returns any calls. I honestly do not know what her role is at that doctor's office. I am sure that Dr. Santagata can get a more professional and knowledgeable secretary than the one he has. This is my opinion and I heard a lot of people share and make the same comments.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr Santagata is very helpful. I<ve been with him for almost 20 yrs and although he is very busy on some occasions he still took the time to squeeze me in for emergency calls. I really appreciate his knowledge and happy to say he's my family doctor. Has for the secratary, I find she does a good job, true she doesn't smile much, but no one is perfect. Honnestly I'de rather see a good looking secretary that looks hot then some secreatary that don"t smile and are not so nicce to look at. I just wanted to add that.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr Santagata is absolutely one of the greatest CARING doctors. Today it is rare you will find a doctor that truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to listens to his patients and does not try to get you out of his office as fast as possible. Okay sometimes he does take too long with his patients but at least he doesn't rush. With my experience other doctors rush you out of their office that you sometimes forget to ask what you went there for!! His waiting time has improved tremendously. Also I would like to comment on his secretary Carmie; I think she is an amazing person and always had respect for me. Whenever I left a message she has always returned back my calls.Whenever i was waiting in the waiting room I rarely saw her on the phone. And for those who said she is always on the phone with personal calls well you are not on the other end of the line so I don't think you can go on assumptions. Again I cannot emphasize on how great this doctor is. :)))

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Excellent doctor..his secretary,well that's another story. She's rude,and seems to take care only a certain clique,maybe those are the ones giving her Xmas girts,other than that You wont ge served,no-matter what your degree of sickness is.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Excellent Doctor,I've never had a problem with his assistant (she's actually great with me) although my wife has.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Fairly knowledgeable doctor. Way over his head with the number of patience he has. His secretary is very rude, has no manners and seems to always be mad at the world. She never returns calls (probably because she's always on personal calls) and does not care of patient's situations. She should change jobs.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I think his staff should return calls especially when dealing with important documents. I am not the first to notice this. I have talked to many other patients and family members who have dealt with his assistance for number of years. I recall at the very beginning when he was in another location..his assistant was always on personal calls. The line was always busy,always. Since this other location, the line is perhaps not busy, but answering service comes on, and no matter how many messages you leave, they are not returned. He needs a new assistant, and perhaps the doctor needs to slow down a bit too. I have not been getting the best knowledge on an occuring problem for years.. TIme for a 2nd opinion, but we love this doctor and want to remain with him. We feel he is so busy and over-tired that unlike other doctors who send patients for tests of all kinds, we feel he keeps repeating same things over and over again.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

This has been my doctor for the whole entire family, my mom,dad,brother, grandmother, and aunts. He is amazing and takes the time to really listen to you. He won't prescribe medications just because. He is an attentive doctor and has a lot of respect. He still makes house calls and calls home to let me know my results of my exams. He is amazing, and a great man, and I thank him for everything. His assistant Carmie on the other hand is always on personal calls, she never smiles, always in a mad mood, you can't ask her for anything, she will jump on you. She has no respect. Im sorry but I have worked in the health industry for a long time and even when I am in a bad mood and dealing with italian patients I don't act like a total snob. Im sorry but he needs a better assistant.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Santagata is a very kind, compassionate, talented and hard working doctor. He is very helpful and listens to his patients concerns. I am greatful that I have Dr. Santagata as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009