Ratings for Dr. Mark Lukenchuk

Honestly Mr. Lukenchuk is the nicest guy ever, and his work is super thorough as well, the man and his staff know how to look after their patients and do an amazing job as well. Do yourself a favor and go here for any work you may need!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Best I have ever been to... will never change. Mark and his staff are always courteous, friendly, and more than willing to take the time to go through things with you.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My most favourite dentist of all time. As well as Sheena, one of the hygienist. They care about you and talk to you more than just about your teeth. It gives me comfort in knowing that they care that much about me, and not just my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Lukenchuk is the BEST dentist ever and I don't have a clue what I will do when he retires. I have been a patient for over 25 years and I seriously think that my teeth will just rot and fall out when he is no longer taking care of them. He and his staff (who have been there forever) are the ABSOLUTE BEST! Thank you for the lifelong care I have received...you are all the best of the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Lukenchuk is the best dentist ever; he has been my dentist since I was a child. He is the most caring kind and considerate doctor. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Mark is knowledgeable, considerate, efficient and always concerned about ' how you are doing' as he works. He has been my dentist for 24 years and for the last seven, I have driven from Medicine Hat to see him. Not only is he a superb dentist but is an exceptional human being as well. I am fortunate to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I am not happy with the work he did. The entire process was painful and i still have sensitivity in my teeth. I got charged a lot of money as well.

Submitted December 29, 2014

I am certain under the definition of service in the dictionary there is a photo of Dr. Lukenchuk and his staff. They could be giving courses on providing amazing customer service. I am thankful to be one of their patients!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Mark has been our family dentist since I was a child, and I'm grateful that I can take my children to him now and make visiting the dentist a positive experience. He and his staff are nothing but accommodating in every fashion!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Mark is really the best of the best. He is friendly and professional. Always making sure you are doing ok while he is attending to you. Always will explain what he is doing and how things are going during the time he is working on your teeth. Really really nice guy! One thing that I would say I am not happy about... He is only my dentist and I only get to see him once or twice a year!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013