Ratings for Dr. Mark Lukenchuk

Dr. Lukenchuk is the BEST dentist ever and I don't have a clue what I will do when he retires. I have been a patient for over 25 years and I seriously think that my teeth will just rot and fall out when he is no longer taking care of them. He and his staff (who have been there forever) are the ABSOLUTE BEST! Thank you for the lifelong care I have received...you are all the best of the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Lukenchuk is the best dentist ever; he has been my dentist since I was a child. He is the most caring kind and considerate doctor. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Mark is knowledgeable, considerate, efficient and always concerned about ' how you are doing' as he works. He has been my dentist for 24 years and for the last seven, I have driven from Medicine Hat to see him. Not only is he a superb dentist but is an exceptional human being as well. I am fortunate to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I am not happy with the work he did. The entire process was painful and i still have sensitivity in my teeth. I got charged a lot of money as well.

Submitted December 29, 2014

I am certain under the definition of service in the dictionary there is a photo of Dr. Lukenchuk and his staff. They could be giving courses on providing amazing customer service. I am thankful to be one of their patients!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Mark has been our family dentist since I was a child, and I'm grateful that I can take my children to him now and make visiting the dentist a positive experience. He and his staff are nothing but accommodating in every fashion!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Mark is really the best of the best. He is friendly and professional. Always making sure you are doing ok while he is attending to you. Always will explain what he is doing and how things are going during the time he is working on your teeth. Really really nice guy! One thing that I would say I am not happy about... He is only my dentist and I only get to see him once or twice a year!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

We've been going to Dr. Mark for 23 years and have had a very positive experience every time. We go every 6 months and we are all well taken care of each time by his very competent staff. Highly recommend Dr. Lukenchuk.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Nothing to say except DR LUKENCHUK AND STAFF ARE SIMPLY THE VERY BEST

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Lukenchuk is the best. I've been seeing him for 5 years now. He is a man of integrity and very honest.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012