Ratings for Dr. Irfan A. Syed

I read high reviews about Dr. Syed so I decided to give him a try, however I do not rate him highly at all. The only positive thing is his secretary Monica who is very polite and returns calls immediately. I think at best he is an average doctor, not horrible but not great like the reviews suggest. The huge downside is his allowed amount with the insurance companies is double for what you would pay on average with another doctor for the same service. I have a high deductible HSA plan so I have to initially pay the full amount.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

DR. Syed is one of the most caring and knowledgeable physicians I have EVER met. He does not make you feel rushed and actually cares about his patients. He has called me personally after hours to follow up on a lab. I believe he is one of the few good doctors still out there!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Irfan A. Syed's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA