Ratings for Dr. Friedhelm H. Cordes

one of the best doctors i ever had been going to him for 10 years

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

It took years to find a doctor that I could feel totally comfortably with and he with me. Five years ago, I found Dr. Cordes and have never had to see anyone else since then. Not only is Dr. Cordes patient and kind, he is compassionate to every concern that I have ever expressed. He seems always updated on new and important information that helps in the process of healing. Also, the staff is extremely caring and loving with all of their patients, including me! Robyn, his assistant, is kind and considerate with me at all times, with the most friendly staff that I have ever seen! That is rare to see nowadays. I recommend Dr. F. Cordes and his staff in a heart beat and know that your experience with this group will be a positive one. Corinne Gomez

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Cordes is a good doctor and will listen to your issues and gives the best advice he can. I have been with him for 12 years. Doenst miss a beat.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

this dr. is great for older patients. being mid 20's i got told "you are young you will get better" a lot. he also says "i am internal medicine, i don't know about these things" while shaking his head. he will often refer you to other doctors for the specialty that applies to your case, which is good. he is a good doctor, but is old and seems like he needs to think about retirement.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Cordes has been my physician for about seven-eight years and during this time has always taken excellent care of me. I have no complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Friedhelm H. Cordes's Credentials

• Med Fak Der Univ Koln, Koln, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Grad. 1966)

Secure Horizons