Ratings for Dr. George Surla

I was referred to Dr. Surla, through my PCP. I have seen quite a few in the past, and have to say in all honesty. This is the doctor who will help people in all walks of life. He is truly understanding, and listener. Thank you for the help to see things much clearly now.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Although, I was highly recommended to Dr. Surla's for a procedure, I was not happy with the service I received from his anesthesiologist. I was scheduled for an afternoon procedure and was told to fast not even liquids. The anesthesiologist poked me 10 x looking for my vein. Both my forearms swelled and bruised beyond belief. It remained like that for 1 week and a couple of days. He also didn't give me the proper amount because I woke up and the camera was still inside my mouth. I woke up and started to immediately panic and started to cough uncontrollably with this contraption in my mouth. All I was told was to try to relax. All I got was an "I'm sorry." Overall horrible experience. My appointment was for 3pm but it didn't start until almost 4 because of the abuse the anesthesiologist put me through. Needless, to say Dr. Surla said I was fine but 4 months later had to get a second opinion and what I really had was discovered then.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Surla is amazing ,the best in Rego Park , I highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of his services.. His entire staff are very professional as well .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Surla is a true professional. I find him to be understanding and sensitive to his patients needs. He takes his time with each patient and personally returns phone calls in a timely manner. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who is not used to being treated in a humane fashion.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

My expirience with Dr. Surla was very helpful,I have no complains about him or his staff.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

My mom uses doctor Surla. He is the most wonderful patient knowledgable and compassionate doctor you will ever meet. He is wonderful and I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Surla is amazing! He is such a kind and caring doctor. He is also very knowledgeable. I have been going to him for 4 years now to have my yearly endoscopy. He performs all procedures in his office. They are absolutely painless. He puts his patients at ease. Every friend I have sent to him has been thrilled and cured! I highly recommend Dr. Surla!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

Dr. George Surla's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup