Ratings for Dr. Y. Jamison Lin

the office staff are rude and difficult to work with. They could do a much better job at dealing with the patient load and communicating with the patients. Dr. Lin is a great doctor. He is easy going and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Lin for 30 years, since I was born. He used to see my grandmother also. He is very knowledgeable, understanding, patient and friendly. He gives you the time you need and helps out with anything he is able to. He takes everything into consideration, including previous history, family history, and personal life aspects before making his judgement. I don't stress about my health because I know he does for me. The only drawback is the wait time at his office.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Lin is a wonderful doctor. Definitely able to advise on cases outside his field of family medicine. Extremely knowledgeable and patient. Few of the receptionists there aren't the best but with doctors like Dr. Lin they can be overlooked.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He is a great doctor! He's been my doctor for 25 years. He takes his time and listens very carefully. Even though I've moved away from Malton he is still my family physician.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Excellent. He is great Doctor. Listen and advice properly.I will recommend him. We have moved from that area, but still very happy to have him as family doctor, we come to see him whenever needed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Lin the best doctor I have ever met, I am happy to have him as my family physician for my mom and I. He takes time to listen to you and give you the best advised. He is a great Doctor that I would highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I have been seeing this Doctor for many years. He always has time to listen and advise you.Although his waiting room is always full , you do not feel rushed when you are with him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007