He's certainly a very competent doctor, however, if you prefer not to have a c- section, then stay away from him. He's not at all happy nor helpful if you choose not to go under his knife.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Nurses NEVER get back to you. I've called them many times, and they never return my calls. They even told me I had abnormal results, I called many times because I was worried, and finally, after being rude and pushy, I finally got an answer that my results were "not that serious". (This was in June of 2014.) Then, I got a call last Friday saying I needed a procedure done because they supposedly tried to call me once in July to tell me I needed a procedure done, but they called me in OCTOBER. Really? It takes you 4 months to call someone back? Now, I've been trying to get my medical records forwarded somewhere else, and they STILL aren't answering me. Dr. Brown is a good doctor, but the punctuality and the follow up by his nurses is the worst I have ever dealt with. If you want to get constantly ignored, go here.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr Brown has been the best dr & friend I've ever had. He "fixes" everything & bends backwards to accomodate every patient. He's been my ob, gyn and friend for 20 years now. He's as great a guy outside of the office as he is in the office. I can spill my guts to him, talk to him about anything (no matter how intimate) without feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed. That's when you know you have foung the RIGHT doctor. Love ya, Dr. B!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor & humanitarian!! His work w abused women is a little known fact. ( he's not arrogant or self absorbed @ all!!! He made my most traumatic pregnancy, bearable. And he will always have a special place in my heart! I love him & thank God for this caring knowledgeable man.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

This is the only Dr. I would ever pick for me. He was very sweet and took time to answer any questions I had. He never hurried you along.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I love my Dr. Brown. I am well past the childbearing years, and he has helped me with hormonal issues more than any doctor I have ever been too. He always has time to listen, and makes you feel comfortable with the exam. A couple of times I had to wait for him while he went to deliver a baby at the hospital next door, causing a long wait, but I know if I was the one needing his care he would be there for me. It makes the wait easier!! One great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Doctor Brown is the best. If you are thinking of chosing him then I would. He has been my doctor long before I had my son. Very kind, perfessional and understanding! His nurses are just as nice.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Brown and his staff is wonderful. I had my son there with him 2 years ago. He is the sweetest man I know. Everytime I went for an appt I was never there long. He always took me right in and I was right back out the door. I love Dr. Brown if I could help anyone make a choice on a dr please let me tell you Dr. Brown and his staff is the way to go.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

I usually detest doctors in general, when I had my son Dr. Brown changed the way I felt. He was wonderful I wish there were more doctors of his caliber.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

The absolute best Dr. in the world. Very understanding to the needs of his patients. Makes every patient feel like she is his personal favorite. Listens to every word that you say.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

Dr. Randall L. Brown's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He's certainly a very competent doctor, however, if you prefer not to have a c- section, then stay away from him. He's not at all happy nor helpful if you choos..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Nurses NEVER get back to you. I've called them many times, and they never return my calls. They even told me I had abnormal results, I called many times because..."

October 28, 2014