Ratings for Dr. Endre Nemeth

You are in the best of hands with Dr. Nemeth and his staff. Like others I can have some anxiety re dental procedures, and have had my share in the last few years. You are cared about and well-looked after here. Everything is fully explained, and they work with you to ensure your comfort every step of the way. Knowledgeable, compassionate and excellent care given here.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Best periodontist. All dentists I've talked to in the past recommended him

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I recently had a great experience at this dental office. I was extremely nervous for a procedure, but was treated with the utmost respect, professionalism and compassion. I felt a bit silly how anxious I was, but not a sole made me feel that way - they were extremely understanding. I also believe my procedure was completed without flaw and as far as I can tell an excellent result.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Having a fear of all things dental...Dr. Nemeth and his amazing staff work with that with such kindness and compassion...

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Great Experience at Dr. Nemeth's office-very professional. He knows his stuff

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Wonderful experience. Had going to the "dentist" been like this as a child, things sure would have been different.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Have now had about a half dozen appointments. Each and every time - he and his staff are wonderful! My questions are thoroughly answered; as time goes by with another visit, I don't feel so apprehensive as I can be before a procedure, other than the normal butterflies. I feel I am always in very good hands. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Nemeth! Professional, yet caring; courteous, and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Quiet, professional manner. Outstanding. My family dentist ws amazed at his work.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

He is completely awesome! Wish all drs were like him ..... and his staff

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I suppose he knows his work but he is not very forthcoming with information.I believe I have an uncommon problem.He seems puzzled but not ready to admit it.I believe I should seek other assistance.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012