Ratings for Dr. Scott Whittaker

This Doctor is wonderul but his receptionist is awful . I hate phoning there as she is so mean on the phone . I've been waiting for a MRI requisition to be sent have been waiting since august . She is uncaring and should lose her job there .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Doctor is best ever in my life. However, current staff has heen awful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Scott Whittaker is understanding of patient needs. He took the time to answer my questions and did not rush our session at all. I have no problems with this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Not helpful at all, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

He's the best! I've had Dr. Whittaker for 10yrs. He's kind,funny, he knows his stuff! He has a great bedside manner. Anybody that has Gastro problems I recommend Dr.Whittaker.👍🏻

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

What a nice man! I have only gone to him for routine colonoscopies, but find him kind, and interesting. I always ask lots of questions, and I don't take for granted that he knows everything.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

The best in Vancouver!! He has been our family gastroenterologist for 10 years.....diagnosed our daughter with Crohns and have taken care of us with other issues.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I do not recommend this doctor. He answered the phone during our appointment and walked out of there feeling rushed and unheard. As others have said, I feel he used the cookie cutter approach, recommending those same meds everyone talks about.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

a wonderful man, straight forward with a slight humour, great doctor

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

My family and I have had several procedures from him and find that if anything the practice is getting better and better. He has great staff now, an excellent facility, and has an incredible touch where it really matters!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015