Ratings for Dr. Ken Ng

A very good, knowledgeable doctor who is compassionate about nerve pain. Dr. Ng will really try to deal help you deal with and manage your pain (unlike his colleague, Dr. Asghar who is supposed to be the "pain managing" expert at Bon Secours----he doesn't want to consider or investigate anything that he can't see on a "test." Asghar will argue with you, deny and dismiss what you tell him about what's going on in your OWN body. If Dr. Asghar believes what you are telling him, then he'll have to do his job and he's above all of that. If Dr. Ng refers you to "Pain Management," avoid that like the plague because you'll waste your time and money and you will get absolutely no information about how to manage pain. Asghar would not even write me a prescription for a topical. He told me he didn't write any topical prescriptions. I should have told him, "I thought your name was followed by M.D."

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Good doctor. I highly recommend. Is knowlegable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

I had gone through a thorough a workup at the best teaching hosital around. was told I needed a good neurologist. i had peripheral neuropathy and constant central dizziness...all I had was an mri from years ago. this guy tells me to go see a different specialist. He refused to order a new MRI out of arrogance. I had my primary care order one and as it turns, I have a brainstem lesion. Not good for me. Total negligence. I should sue him

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Very good doctor. I do not wait long to see him for a walk in or at appoinment time. Wealth of information. I have seen over 10 Neurologist he has been the only one to assist me with some relief of my symptoms. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Great Doctor, very compassionate and was right on my diagnosis. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Didn't bother diagnosing me. What he tells me contradicts what he writes on my record. No eye contact. An hour late. When I walk in the door, the first words out the receptionist are "That'll be $35 co - pay." Not so much as good morning.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007