Ratings for Dr. Belinda Sher

I can't say enough good things about my experience at westhills dental. Adrianna is always pleasant and cheerful, and Dr Sher is very caring, and Samantha is always on time and a smile on her face for her gentle cleanings.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

My 6 year old son fell and broke his front tooth. Dr. Sher squeezed him into her schedule when our regular dentist could not and fixed the broken tooth. I cannot thank Dr. Sher enough for her kind patience with a hysterical six year old who she calmed down and fixed him up.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Sher. So far we have done three fillings and one root canal. I have had no pain after any of my filling appointments, and only a little tenderness after my root canal!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Excellent dentist. Have seen her for 2 crowns and after the first day i don't even know they are there.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Really like how Dr. Sher took the time to answer my questions (I am a very nervous Nellie at the dentist). We have done 2 porcelain caps so far after I had broken the one tooth and they feel very natural. Cannot even tell they are there

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Saw her for an emergency root canal. Was painless Dr. Sher is calm and you can tell cares about her clients. I would recommend her

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Sher is very patient and caring. She takes the time to explain the job at hand and twice she has been able to save teeth by doing a very deep filling instead of a root canal. She even has called to check up on me after hours.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I developed pulpitis and periodontitis in my tooth. She couldn't do root canal treatment properly and sent me to orthodontist. Now it will cost me $1700 to do root canal treatment. Before I visited her my teeth never bothered me. I came to her only to refill small crack in my filling. Now I have been suffering from pain every day for about a month since I visited her. I would never ever recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I had a big part of my tooth break off. Dr. Sher showed me how the cavity ate away under my filling until the tooth broke. We did a deep filling to save the tooth and thankfully the cavity did not reach the nerve . I was nervous but Dr. Sher was very good at making me feel relaxed. Thanks for fixing my tooth Dr. Sher!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

4 impacted wisdom teeth and almost no chipmunk cheeks! Went way better than expected and faster too! Only thing that hurt was the needles and they weren't too bad. Thanks Dr. Sher!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Belinda Sher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients