Ratings for Dr. Belinda Sher

I met Dr. Sher when my aunt recommended me to her. She showed me with her camera two spots we are watching because I have deep grooves but I was so relieved to find I had no cavities after not gojng to the dentist for 3 years.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Great experience every time. Dr. Sher and Annalee are very gentle and have always taken the time to explain all of my procedures and do not upsell. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Sher for 3 years. She is an amazing dentist! Skilled, friendly, convenient hours at the new office, and I trust her with the dental health of me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Gentle dentist with convenient hours. Love the evenjng appointments.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience at westhills dental. Adrianna is always pleasant and cheerful, and Dr Sher is very caring, and Samantha is always on time and a smile on her face for her gentle cleanings.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

My 6 year old son fell and broke his front tooth. Dr. Sher squeezed him into her schedule when our regular dentist could not and fixed the broken tooth. I cannot thank Dr. Sher enough for her kind patience with a hysterical six year old who she calmed down and fixed him up.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Sher. So far we have done three fillings and one root canal. I have had no pain after any of my filling appointments, and only a little tenderness after my root canal!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Excellent dentist. Have seen her for 2 crowns and after the first day i don't even know they are there.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Really like how Dr. Sher took the time to answer my questions (I am a very nervous Nellie at the dentist). We have done 2 porcelain caps so far after I had broken the one tooth and they feel very natural. Cannot even tell they are there

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Saw her for an emergency root canal. Was painless Dr. Sher is calm and you can tell cares about her clients. I would recommend her

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Belinda Sher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients