Ratings for Dr. PAUL W. Siegel

The staff explained my medical insurance requirements and told me that there was no co-pay. Doctor Siegel saw me on time and covered the results of my tests and their implications. He told me what to monitor and explained under what circumstances it could be necessary to see him again. He even called me a few days after the appointment with some follow-up information. The interaction with Doctor Siegel was very professional and inspired confidence with him and his recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Absolutely no post-op conversation with doctor; pre-op interaction with the doctor consisted of an introduction, no explanation of procedure. Took 3 tries to get line in for propofol, because I was dehydrated-what a surprise after prep. Checked clock on wall: went under at 8:20, awake at 8:35. Wheeled to recovery where nurse checked BP, gave me some ginger ale. Nurse said colonoscopy was normal and that it was time to go. I asked if I didn't get to speak with Dr. Siegel, but was told the colonoscopy was normal and so "he had nothing to say to me". I was escorted to exit at 9:15, less than an hour after the beginning of the procedure. This was my first colonoscopy and i had questions that did not get answered. I felt like I was in a factory.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Siegel spent time with me after procedure. He uses anestesia for all of his procedures provided by anesthesiologist and top quality nurse anesthetists.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. PAUL W. Siegel's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal