Ratings for Dr. Sterling Armata

Our family has been seeing Dr. Sterling for over 8 years and he is a fantastic Chiropractor. I've been to several others in the area but none have been as effective, honest, nor caring as Dr. Sterling. He goes above on beyond to get you and your family feeling their best. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Miracle worker! Nicest guy you'll ever meet aswell! Dr. Sterling is the Man!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Sterling is the most amazing chiropractor! He takes an interest in his patients and is always friendly, kind and informative. His staff is always welcoming and creates a wonderful atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr. Armata enough! When you call, Michael will be the kind gentleman on the other end of the phone representing Stirling Chiropractic and Wellness with an immense amount of kindness and respect. The office is incredibly inviting for patients of all ages as well. My daughter loves to accompany me to see her favorite Doctor! With his sweet personality, and intensive knowledge, Dr. Armata patiently explained to me exactly what was wrong. We began work right away. I always have the greatest experiences here, and I always leave feeling better than I did when I walked in. If you are looking for the best, this is your Chiro!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I've been to multiple chiropractors in Kelowna and i was about to give up on chiropractics in general, until i got recommended to Dr. Sterling. He has been wonderful! I've seen a vast improvement in my body and health. I would recommended him to anyone. He is a very kind and caring person as well. He takes the time out of his day to get to know each and everyone of his visitors, its not just about making money for him, its about helping someone reach their health goals and potential. The atmosphere is also great, Mike at the front desk is easy to talk to and always nice to see. I've gotten a Massage from Christine and she is wonderful as well! I wouldn't go anywhere else! :) Thanks for everything Sterling Chiropractic and Wellness.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Sterling is so dedicated to his profession and his patience. Would recommend him to anyone. Thanks for all you do.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Sterling is not only a great chiropractor, but just an all around fantastic human. Treatments are specific for your needs! I always leave feeling plenty better! Thanks for all of your help. :)

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Top of the class as far as working on the challenges that I had. I visit every month has put me back being active from an armchair to a plane seat to having snow ball fights with my 11 year old. I fly 60 plus flights a year and thought of giving up as my back and hip were in pain. Now I'm working on a promotion and more family travels. Thank you Dr. Sterling! Kevin S

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very knowledgeable!!! He pays attention to detail and goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Armata is an exceptional professional and chiropractor. I was developing neurological issues and he led me through a series of assessments and my sessions with him were amazing. He also immediately addressed a core issue in my neck which stumped other practitioners. I would highly recommend his services to anyone wishing to work with an exceptional chiropractor. And his new location on Banks Road in Kelowna is easily accessible and beautiful.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014