Dr. Douglas Grace

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Grace

Had an eye lift done Nov 28. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. Thank you Dr Grace and nurse Michelle for your incredible work. You gave me my big beautiful eyes back after a quick eye lift surgery. I was stunned by your skill and precision, as well as confident by your calm demeanour during surgery. You’re one, well, 2 in a million. Love, love my bright eyes. Love you both. Thank you thank you. Nina

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Having surgery at the grace clinic was the best decision I could have made for myself. I went to multiple consultations before I went for one at the grace clinic. I really thought my mind was already set on the previous clinic I went to. My consultation was with Dr.Grace and his nurse Michelle. I found them both to be extremely knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions and concerns (I had many!). There were other clinics that I felt confident in but did not get the same amazing ‘vibe’ I got from the grace clinic. I am so glad I followed my gut because I look amazing!!! I am a mother of 3 and now have the best body I have ever had since my tummy tuck. Dr.Grace is a genious and so caring!! I have other friend who have had tummy tucks and I can say that mine looks the best hands down. My most heartfelt thank you is to his Nurse Michelle. I can not say enough that could describe her level of care, kindness and professionalism. I have never encountered this level of care before. She is what makes having surgery in this clinic exceptional and was with me through the entire process. Thank you Michelle and thank you Dr.Grace. I will be back!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Thanks so much Dr. Grace!! You've changed my life. After my children I tried so hard to get my body back in shape and nothing worked. I was very nervous but my Family Doctor said that you were amazing and would make me feel so comfortable. She was right, I was treated with such care and compassion. I was shown that most of my issues were actually the result of my abdominal muscles being separated and could only be fixed with surgery. My results are amazing and I am so happy! Thanks to Dr. Grace and his team

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Just had my Breasts done. They are perfect! I was so nervous but Dr. Grace and the team were amazing. They truly care about the patients and their outcome. The day of surgery they were all so warm and comforting. I’m 6 weeks after surgery and couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I had a tummy tuck 5 months ago. Just wanted to let others know about the amazing experience I had with Dr. Grace and his team. Michelle is the nurse I saw before and after the procedure and she is a little angel. She was so thoughtful and caring she made my day whenever I saw her. My results are perfect. Dr. Grace is a true artist. I had 3 pregnancies and looked like I was expecting my 4th! I am now as flat as I was before children and no one can tell I've even had surgery because my belly button looks amazing and I am so happy. Great team and incredible care. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I recently had facial fillers done and was very pleased with the instant results. Both Dr. Grace and his nurse Michelle answered my questions in great detail and put me at ease. I am returning for an additional treatment. I would highly recommend the Grace Clinic for their expertise and friendly, welcoming staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Great doctor and team! Thanks for the great job!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Had a Breast Augmentation and Tummy tuck with Dr. Grace 3 months ago and am extremely happy with my results. Michelle was great through the whole process and she is an angel. The size I went with was a 300 and I am thrilled with the result. I look very nice and natural and my tummy is back to my before kids flatness. I am back to working out and cycling daily. Great Team. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Grace a few years ago. Everything ended up well but a few concerns along the way. From the online review and website I thought there was actually a Grace surgery clinic - When I had my surgery it was at Dr. Weigliens clinic which was awkward as I had gone to see Dr. Weiglien as well and decided not to have surgery with him. I wasnèt entirely happy with the shape and Dr. Grace redid the procedure for me for free with slightly larger implants but I had to go to the hospital for that procedure. Im happy now but it did take two surgeries to get right.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I had liposuction and a breast enlargement surgery with Dr. Grace at the Grace clinic. He really is an artist and I was impressed from the first consultation with him how he was able to show me the different aspects of my breasts and what would need to be done to fix them. His nurse Michelle is a rare find. She is very compassionate and was there for me the whole way through. My results are amazing and I now have the fullness that I always wanted. I spent a lot of time trying different sizes with Michelle and she really helped me make the right choice. My recovery was quick and I can’t say enough about how great my experience was. So happy!! :)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Douglas Grace's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Grace is a forward thinking Plastic Surgeon in Burlington, Ontario who focuses on exceeding the patient's expectations. He is an Adjunct Professor at McMaster University and the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Joseph Brant Hospital. He operates out of his fully certified Plastic Surgery Clinic and Joseph Brant Hospital. He is continually updating his knowledge and is regularly invited to speak on TV and quoted in national magazines. Our team is dedicated to helping you to achieve the best result and experience possible.

• English