Dr. Douglas Grace

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Grace

I was sent to Dr. Grace by another plastic surgeon to fix my breasts which had not turned out as expected. Dr. Grace took a lot of time in his examination and in formulating is plan for me. I felt that Dr. Grace really cared and we decided to try and fix my breasts. Words cannot express my happiness with the outcome. I have breasts that are beautiful now and I really want to just say how much I appreciated his hard work. He is very humble but my original plastic surgeon couldn't believe how well amazing everything looks. A truly amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I went to see Dr. Grace about implants I’ve had for 25 years. He was very thorough in his exam and explanation of what my options were. I decided to change them for the new cohesive gel implants and about the same size. I can’t believe how soft and natural they feel and look. His surgical centre is top notch and his team were very caring. He is a wonderful physician who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Went to the clinic for liposuction but tried their Non-Surgical fat loss laser. Was skeptical at first but am pleasantly surprised. The treatments took me about an hour and I had 4 to my abdomen and love handles. I lost about 3 inches and my pants fit better than ever. Very helpful team and I am impressed with their efforts to get such a great result. If they say you’re a good candidate I would consider it. I’ve had 2 kids and my skin is in good condition with no stretch marks.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I just had a tummy tuck with Dr. Grace and his team. My results are outstanding and I can't recommend the surgery enough if you are like me and waited for 5 years after having kids. I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight bit still had the extra skin and fullness in my lower tummy. I kept trying to work harder to loose it but was surprised when I initially went to see Dr. Grace and he showed me that it was actually separated muscle and excess skin that would not resolve on it's own. I now have my body back and couldn't be happier. His staff are so caring and a special thank-you to nurse Michelle for her outstanding care and heartfelt caring nature. Highly Recommended. :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I am so very happy with my results I don’t think words can convey how I feel. I have felt self conscious about my tummy since my 4 kids. I work out 3 times a week and eat well but it never got better. I didn’t bother my husband but it bothered me more each day. Initially I was reluctant to go see Dr. Grace but am I ever happy I did! From the moment I entered the office I felt comfortable. His nurse Michelle is a sweet and caring person who has been with me every step of the way. Dr. Grace was amazing from making me feel comfortable on his initial visit to holding my hand while I went to sleep he really loves his work and his result on me has been truly life changing. 3 weeks after the surgery I was fitting in clothes I hadn’t worn in 3 years. I can’t stop looking at myself in the mirror! I kep feeling my stomach because I can’t believe I have my old body back. It is a great surgery and if they bare a good candidate like I was then I highly recommend the surgery and Dr. Grace and his clinic.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I am so elated not only from the experience, but the professional and supportive guidance from all the staff members of the Grace Clinic. Following my breast cancer lumpectomy, I was devastated. It took me some time to overcome my experience and it led me to the Grace Clinic. They take the time to listen to their patients and assist in any way possible. I do not normally write these comments, but truly feel this practice merits 100% recommendation. There are not enough words to advise how nice it is that the staff follow-up and are truly concerned about their patients. Thank you for all your help and empathy - humanistic as well as professional. I feel so lucky to have gone to Grace Clinic. It has indeed changed my outlook!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I can say, with all honesty, that Dr. Grace is the best doctor I have ever interacted with. I am so pleased with my new look. From the moment I walked into his office I was put at ease and calmed by all of his amazing staff. I now feel so much more confident about myself and I feel every day I look even better. This has given me back the confidence which had been hard to have after I put on a fair amount of weight and then was able to lose the weight but was left with a lot of hanging skin. I really appreciate his amazing skill and artistry, but, am equally impressed with his true kindness and the care he showed to me before, during and after my surgery. A true physician.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Had a breast augmentation 6 weeks ago. Extremely happy!! Care was great and I am so pleased with my results. I picked 350cc Higher Profile implants and they look amazing. I am back to my pre-baby breast size and shape. I am 5'9" and weigh approximately 145 lbs. Perfect natural look in my opinion. Great doc and team. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great results and experience! Doctor Grace and his team took excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Just was at my 1 month visit with Dr. Grace and am so pleased with my results. I now have full natural looking breasts. My husband is amazed and can't believe that I look exactly like I did before children. His team is very professional and went above and beyond in my care. I would highly recommend his team. I am back to my full work out schedule and went back to work as a nurse at 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017