Dr. Douglas Grace

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Grace

Just had my Breasts done. They are perfect! I was so nervous but Dr. Grace and the team were amazing. They truly care about the patients and their outcome. The day of surgery they were all so warm and comforting. I’m 6 weeks after surgery and couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I had a tummy tuck 5 months ago. Just wanted to let others know about the amazing experience I had with Dr. Grace and his team. Michelle is the nurse I saw before and after the procedure and she is a little angel. She was so thoughtful and caring she made my day whenever I saw her. My results are perfect. Dr. Grace is a true artist. I had 3 pregnancies and looked like I was expecting my 4th! I am now as flat as I was before children and no one can tell I've even had surgery because my belly button looks amazing and I am so happy. Great team and incredible care. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I recently had facial fillers done and was very pleased with the instant results. Both Dr. Grace and his nurse Michelle answered my questions in great detail and put me at ease. I am returning for an additional treatment. I would highly recommend the Grace Clinic for their expertise and friendly, welcoming staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Great doctor and team! Thanks for the great job!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Had a Breast Augmentation and Tummy tuck with Dr. Grace 3 months ago and am extremely happy with my results. Michelle was great through the whole process and she is an angel. The size I went with was a 300 and I am thrilled with the result. I look very nice and natural and my tummy is back to my before kids flatness. I am back to working out and cycling daily. Great Team. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Grace a few years ago. Everything ended up well but a few concerns along the way. From the online review and website I thought there was actually a Grace surgery clinic - When I had my surgery it was at Dr. Weigliens clinic which was awkward as I had gone to see Dr. Weiglien as well and decided not to have surgery with him. I wasnèt entirely happy with the shape and Dr. Grace redid the procedure for me for free with slightly larger implants but I had to go to the hospital for that procedure. Im happy now but it did take two surgeries to get right.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I had liposuction and a breast enlargement surgery with Dr. Grace at the Grace clinic. He really is an artist and I was impressed from the first consultation with him how he was able to show me the different aspects of my breasts and what would need to be done to fix them. His nurse Michelle is a rare find. She is very compassionate and was there for me the whole way through. My results are amazing and I now have the fullness that I always wanted. I spent a lot of time trying different sizes with Michelle and she really helped me make the right choice. My recovery was quick and I can’t say enough about how great my experience was. So happy!! :)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I had Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck. Great results! The team were excellent and took lots of time to explain the before and after care. I'm 10 weeks after surgery and am fitting back in clothes I haven't worn for 12 years. Highly recommend the surgery if you need it!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I'm a 41y/o mother of 4. Total weight loss of 120lbs over the last 2.5 years (all done by diet and exercise) I can't express how happy and impressed I am by not only Dr. Grace, but his staff as well. Michelle his R.N is amazing. I had my TT 10 days ago. On the day of surgery Dr Grace and his staff not only made sure my experience was great, they took care of my family while they waited on me. I had a slight issue the day after surgery (not related to anything/anyone from the surgery) and they went over and beyond to make sure I was ok. My incision looks amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing the end result down the road. I can't thank Dr. Grace, Michelle and the rest of the staff enough for helping me complete my weight loss journey. I did A LOT of research prior to surgery (as well as having medical background/knowledge) and had multiple consults. I acted as though I wasn't informed during consults to see what the drs would say. Dr Grace is to the point and honest in his suggestions. He didn't "oversell" his services and stayed realistic as to what to expect for results. I would recommend Dr.Grace and his staff at The Grace Clinic to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I had a breast reduction a year ago. Still have deep ridge scars under the breast that are uncomfortable when wearing a bra. Michele was my saviour during the process. Only saw Dr. Grace a few times and he was usually in a hurry. As others mentioned, he pushes the lipo on upper back area, at a cost of +$2,000 as it's not covered by OHIP. Joseph Brant Hospital was not the best experience. They were waiting with a wheelchair to get me out of there while I was still coming out of the anesthetic. Last cmment ... agreed the office person named Cybal was not pleasant to deal with. She needs an attitude check. All in all, not a terrible experince....gladI had the reduction, glad it's over and hopefully these ridges will fade over time?

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018