Dr. Douglas Grace

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Grace

I am so elated not only from the experience, but the professional and supportive guidance from all the staff members of the Grace Clinic. Following my breast cancer lumpectomy, I was devastated. It took me some time to overcome my experience and it led me to the Grace Clinic. They take the time to listen to their patients and assist in any way possible. I do not normally write these comments, but truly feel this practice merits 100% recommendation. There are not enough words to advise how nice it is that the staff follow-up and are truly concerned about their patients. Thank you for all your help and empathy - humanistic as well as professional. I feel so lucky to have gone to Grace Clinic. It has indeed changed my outlook!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I can say, with all honesty, that Dr. Grace is the best doctor I have ever interacted with. I am so pleased with my new look. From the moment I walked into his office I was put at ease and calmed by all of his amazing staff. I now feel so much more confident about myself and I feel every day I look even better. This has given me back the confidence which had been hard to have after I put on a fair amount of weight and then was able to lose the weight but was left with a lot of hanging skin. I really appreciate his amazing skill and artistry, but, am equally impressed with his true kindness and the care he showed to me before, during and after my surgery. A true physician.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Had a breast augmentation 6 weeks ago. Extremely happy!! Care was great and I am so pleased with my results. I picked 350cc Higher Profile implants and they look amazing. I am back to my pre-baby breast size and shape. I am 5'9" and weigh approximately 145 lbs. Perfect natural look in my opinion. Great doc and team. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great results and experience! Doctor Grace and his team took excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Just was at my 1 month visit with Dr. Grace and am so pleased with my results. I now have full natural looking breasts. My husband is amazed and can't believe that I look exactly like I did before children. His team is very professional and went above and beyond in my care. I would highly recommend his team. I am back to my full work out schedule and went back to work as a nurse at 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I had a breast reduction done with Dr Grace and I am beyond happy. He is a very caring and informative doctor and his nurse Michelle is amazing!! So happy I went with Dr Grace and his staff..thank you so much

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a breast lift and augmentation by Dr. Grace at his clinic. I look amazing!! It has been 3 months since my surgery and I am truly thrilled. I had 4 children and lost the volume of my breast after my second girl and the next 2 took what little I had left. I went with Dr. Grace because I felt his results looked the most full and natural. My incisions are healing great and my breasts are now nice and full up top and I don't need to wear my double pushup anymore. He really took the time to help me size myself correctly so I was full but in proportion to my body. I went with 375cc round implants below the muscle. After surgery I was surprised that I didn't have that much pain. I took 2 weeks off from the office but don't think you need that much time. Dr. Grace's staff were very helpful and I highly recommend his clinic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Grace. I look amazing. I picked a 350cc round implant and it has given me the look I always wanted. My breasts are now perfectly full and fill my bra without looking like I had a breast augmentation. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Grace and his team they took great care of me and helped me to pick the right size for my body. I took his recommendation and took the implants home to see which size I liked best. I recommend this because it helps to see them in your own clothes. Extremely pleased and I can't recommend him and his team highly enough. They are professional, attentive and have amazing customer service. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck by Dr. Grace. I can't believe how great I feel and look. After my 3 children my tummy never got any better despite doing exercise 4 times a week. My family doctor recommended I see Dr. Grace and she has never steered me wrong and her choice of Dr. Grace was the best yet. His nurses and staff are amazing and kept me in track during my whole experience. They really love what they do and made sure I was comfortable and doing great from start to finish. Dr. Grace is amazing. He always took his time with me and is a true artist in what he does. I used to fit into a 36 G and now I have a beautiful full C cup. My tummy which looked like I was 6 months pregnant is now as flat as I was before kids. I'm even starting to see some definition in my abs! I am 6 months post surgery and am healing excellent, my scars are fading nicely and I look incredible. I was initially nervous about going to see someone but it has been the best decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Just had liposuction with Dr. Grace in his clinic. The liposuction went great. I barely had any swelling and am now 6 weeks after my procedure and am already fitting in my clothes better and look great. I think his team is excellent and caring. I have recommended them to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016