Ratings for Dr. Gregory Stempky

In particular in who I go to since I used to work for several physicians. Dr. Stempkey listens to my concerns. I've never felt like I was being rushed through my appointment. His staff is courteous. I love his new office.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Stempky is excellent. He is kind and compassionate as well as thorough. His diagnostic skills are stellar. His nurse is good but the office staff seems a bit bumpy at times, although I think they are getting better. I highly recommend him and trust him with my care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

always been willing to listen, been very helpful and takes an interst in what you say, like him very much

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Excellent doctor - takes time to listen and evaluate all methods of treatments available, including natural hormone supplements, vitamin supplements, etc. in addition to tradtional medications. Very knowledgeable and easily approachable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Excellent doc! Takes time and listens to me. Very knowledgable. My whole family see's him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Gregory Stempky's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)