Ratings for Dr. Ashu P. Mehta

Dr. Mehta is the best! I’ve been to several doctors for my rheumatoid arthritis and he is spot on my treatment and very professional and caring. His staff is exceptional from Tina to Doreen to Peggy to Dawn. Always professional and kind.I’ve finally found relief after 15 years of suffering.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I have seen this Dr 3xs with not one good result. He accused me of drinking too much & I wanted only pain killers. None of which is true. I did not want pain killers, I wanted a DR to treat why I was in so much pain. The DR is parinoid to give a patient a solution to their severe medical issue. Still no relief & having a hard time getting a DR to help me. Pain killers are not the solution! There has to be a reason why my body is in so much pain. Not going back to this Dr who is suppose to be so good.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I love Dr. Mehta and his staff, Their knowledge and compassion are spot on.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Mehta for 10 years; for half of those years I was without any RA issues. He is a thorough and thoughtful doctor and has coordinated treatment with my orthopedic doctor when necessary. He is also a real gentleman who obviously cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Definitely Dr. Mehta is the best specialist I have ever seen. He is so compassionate and kind. His skills are superior and his bedside manner is totally exceptional.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Mehta has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen and I am almost 75 years old and have multiple medical problems. I see him often for osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, gout, & chronic pain. He is very forthright and personable. He was recommended by my personal internist without hesitation. When I had a bad allergic reaction to a Synvisc injection in my knee joint he showed genuine concern. He also recommended a doctor to my husband for a special problem he is dealing with. He is rated 5 plus!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mehta for several years and I simply can not say enough good things about this wonderful doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. It is obvious that he is good to work for because he staff always are very kind and friendly too (this is always a GOOD sign!). He is absolutely fantastic with his cortisone injections and actually saved me from surgery with his ultrasound guided injection into my elbow. I am so thankful to have been referred to Dr. Mehta by a caring and wonderful Pharmacy tech. I was lost when my rheumatologist died suddenly that I had been traveling to see. Boy what a wonderful blessing Dr. Mehta has been to me and my arthritis treatment! I'm so glad he is young, so hopefully I will never have to find another rheumatologist in my lifetime : )

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Mehta is unquestionably the best Rheumatologist in the area. He was recommended both by my family doctor and my physical therapist. He takes his time to get to know you, and yet is extremely efficient. He's hard to get an appointment with due to the fact he takes time with each patient, but doesn't overbook. Staff help is great and very friendly. I wouldn't be progressing without Dr. Mehta. He's the right guy to see.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Mehta has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Visited this Dr for the 1st time today. He was very friendly,very informative, took his time with me, made me feel comfortable & answered all of my questions, I didn't feel rushed and he gave me his undivided attention. I came to this doctor after being unhappy with another rheumatologist.I do believe I made the right decision in choosing Dr. Mehta.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010