Ratings for Dr. Donato S. Russo

He was the on call OB at St.Barnabas when I delivered my baby. He was rude, abrupt, and was in a rush. He has no bedside manners, took a personal phone call from his daughter and talked about me while I was in labor. I'm so sorry my OB was not there instead I had the misfortune of having to deal with this horrible unprofessional so called doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

best dr. ever, best expierence, very confidence and helpfull

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I found that I was pregnant and just wanted be certain that I was. I made my appt they verified I was. they did and ultrasound and also a papsmear, when I was only 4 weeks pregnant. The same day I got my passmear done I started bleading. It was my 1st pregnancy. I went to the ER, only to find out that I was having misscarriage( this all happen on a saturday) ER DR. Told me to follow up with my OBGY.I wen to tfhe office on monday, and he told, that I had alredy had misscariage when it was not true, I fainted I his office and was bleeding very heavy, he wasn't compasionate instead he tried to rushed me out his office and told me that I probably had the misscariage because the fetus was going to be downsyndrome. He sent me home:( I continue bleeding so I made another app they did blood work to check my levels, then he called next day and told me CONGRATULATIONS you are pregnant, so my replied was I thought you said I had a misscariaged.. I WAS GOING TO THIS S0 CALL (DR) for over ten years. he didnt even explain to me was to expect trough the process of the misscarriage he is cold hearted person. WORSE DR EVER. I was lucky and I was able o find another OBGYN who told me that I needed to get a D&C.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Office was really dirty. The Dr. basically rushed through the whole exam, never listened and told me to ask any questions to the nurse. Really? Is'nt he the Dr? Very unhappy with the whole experience. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Save your money for a real professional healthcare provider ! Do not see Dr. Russo he is rude , unprofessional and please don't waste your time and money, as I did. WORST MEDICAL CARE OF MY LIFE

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Good doctor and very nice staff. I have been a patient there for over 10 years never had any issues. I will keep coming to this office

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Yup! that is how much my bill came out to after my visit for a UTI. At this office they will send you to every exam out there w/out even considering the type of insurance you have. Very Unprofessional, unconsiderate, rude staff!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I've used Russo since 1997. I was high risk with both pregnancies and NEVER had an issue. He was very attentive and always personally returned my calls. Anna and the rest of the staff are polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

After 2 years of trying to get pregnant, Dr. Russo NEVER even did an ultrasound or perform any testing to see if I had Endometeriosis. (Something I never even heard of until I saw a fertiltity specialist and was told I had stage 4 endo.) Dr. Russo kept telling me I should relax and that I would get pregnant, well you know what- I LEFT that dirty office and went to an RE. 2 cycles of IVF and FINALLY a little baby. Dr. Russo wasted 2 years of my time, and never even suggested to see a fertility specialist. Dumb on my part, but a lesson learned the hard way. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. EVER! Plus the office is one BIG welfare clinic anyway. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr Russo is professional, knowledgeabl and extremely helpful. He has alot of patients and does a pretty good job of seeing them close to their scheduled time. I started seeing him at 6 mnths after I changed my doctor. He always returns phone calls and examines you with the presence of an assistant. His entire staff Nancy, receptionists, accounts office etc are exeptionally friendy and nice. You can tell he treats them well. I would highly recommed this Dr

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Donato S. Russo's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet