Ratings for Dr. Bonnie L. Kelly

Dr Kelly was great when she started with this practice. My last visit was strange, she was not very engaged and left me hanging on several issues. I was perplexed, and began to conclude I need a new GP. Well, 3 weeks later she announces she is leaving the practice! It now is obvious why my appointment was handled poorly....

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Kelly has been very caring with me. She knows my issues and tries to get me going in the right direction without being mean about it. Her staff are very nice and I have liked the other doctors there when I have needed to be seen by them. She took her time with me and called me with my lab results when they came in. I would recommend her very much if you are looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I was not happy about Dr Kelly referring me to meet with a Pharmaceutical rep about my lifestyle, because quite honestly, what do they know? When I reached out to her about a condition, she refused to help, stating a specialist should be consulted. No matter what I see her for, she always mentions my weight. NOT happy with her at all!

Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Kelly is part of a very caring group, Quality Family Physicians. She is very calm and takes time to talk with you, she does sit with her laptop as the others do also and record information and she can immediately access your files for reference. It makes for a very clear understanding of present and past issues. She is very careful about about referring you to a specialist. The practice is very careful about keeping with your insurance parameters. I have been very pleased with my two year experience with her so far. The practice is not medication motivated.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Dr. Bonnie L. Kelly's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)