Ratings for Dr. Elias Mamberg

I just adore the staff been with them for 7 years what a wonderful family setting

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I had Dr. Mamberg for both of my children's deliveries and that was over 38 years ago. I thought he was a wonderful OB/GYN. I never experienced any unethical or rude qualities with him. Dr. Mamberg was always pleasant, talkative, joking and comforting before and after the birth of my 2 daughters. He also did a tubal ligation for me after I was done having children. I would highly recommend Dr. Mamaberg with regards to my experience.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

K.F. Really like my Dr can't complain, this is my first baby and he made me very comfortable love the staff.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have no complaints as to the quality of care offered by Dr. Mamberg, but I have not had any children so I can't speak to the OB side of the OBGYN. I do, however, have a problem with their office procedures. I understand a wait time, but sometimes I will be sitting in the waiting room for an hour with no information and NEVER an apology for the wait time. I was asked to come in for a follow up, which consisted of having my weight and blood pressure taken and a TWO MINUTE conversation with Dr. Mamberg to say everything was going fine, and they had me wait over an hour and charged me my full 40 dollar copay, for something that could have and should have been handled with a two minute phone call. I feel like my time was wasted and I was bilked out of my hard earned money.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Mamberg was extremely unprofessional and unkind when I was delivering my baby. It was an emergency induction and he happened to be the doctor on duty. He was rude and unprofessional during and after the delivery. He told me to forget everything my midwives had told me and to just do what he said. He thought it was funny to cover my daughter's genitals with his hand when she was born so my husband could not see the sex of the baby. I thought it was the height of impropriety. Two weeks post-partum, I started getting harassing calls from his secretary/wife demanding payment. When I told her to speak to my insurance company, she became irate and rude. I would sooner have my baby at home than risk having Dr. Mamberg as an OB/Gyn again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

This practice has shady billing practices. If you have a routine visit and the doctor speaks to you afterward as a consult, they have the RIGHT to bill you as an office visit and NOT a routine visit. When questioned, the billing person stated that "this is just the way it is" and "you need to contact your insurance company". I contacted them and also filed a formal complaint against this practice. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Love Dr. Mamberg. He is a great doctor, He delivered my fist son 14 months ago and he is going to deliver my second son in Sept.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

I don't know if it was because I had medicad or my race but he was not very helpful. I was referred to this doctor by someone that had gone to him. I began going to him during the last term of my pregnancy due to complications. He was always pleasant ready to talk about what was happening during each period of my pregnancy. However, He refused to do a pelvic exam during my pregnancy. Around the time I was to deliver I began having discomfort and pain. Though I'm sure it was mere coincidence he was not available to deliver my son. After giving birth I continued having vaginal discomfort and was fortunate to find a very helpful doctor who informed me that I had a very bad infection. That was aggrevated from not being treated while under Dr. Mamberg's care. I was young and afraid due to my health issue and didn't have the sense to just find another doctor at the time. I didn't know any other ob-gyn's in the area and felt that I had no choice but to stick with this man.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Mamberg is wonderful. saved my mother and brother's lives 20 years ago, I'd trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Mamberg for a while now and each visit gets worse and worse. The wait time is always pretty long (>30 min). The office is outdated. The last time I went to see him their was a problem with sending my results and the lab and I had to come back for another exam and pay another copay for an error caused by the lab not by me. After that experience I will no longer be going back to him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Elias Mamberg's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1972)

Oxford